"Anyways so I just found out the club was two stories. So I was confused as why they needed two, but then an old friend told me the deal. You remember Jason?" Morris continued as they strolled out the building entrance. Terrence grinned.

"Asian Persuasion?" Terrence questioned thinking back to hissophmore year in college. Persuasion used to throw the wildest parties.

"Yeah him. He works there as security." Morris responded. Terrence nodded. That sounded about right. Persuasion was a big ass dude.

"Anyways he told me that the bottom floor is the club. Top floor my guy is what the call Jungle Fever. It's a fucking stripclub bro!" Morris spoke enthusiastically.

"So what better way to celebrate single life then a strip club with fresh ads cause I'm sick of seeing the same big bootie hoes at Chix on Dix." Micheal spoke as they climbed into the waiting Uber.

"Same. Plus I hear the strippers there got much as going him broke." Kevin exclaimed. The Uber driver peeked up starting the car.

"Y'all talkin bout The Jungle?" He questioned. They nodded. He chuckled shaking his head.

"That spot right there is something else. Them girls are beautiful I tell you that. Shit my ads did go home broke." He exclaimed. They boys laughed.

"I'm ready for some ass on this lap." Kevin smiled doing a happy dance. Terrence smirked it was his time to get him back.

"More like on your head witcho short ass." Terrence joked. The car erupted in laughter. Kevin flipped Terrence off giving him a fake smile.

 Kevin flipped Terrence off giving him a fake smile

Terrence swirled the drink in his hand. He leaned against the bar gazing over the strip club. The girls looked like the did lingerie modeling. He tilted his head to the side getting a better look at the girl that passed him. She was more plus size but he didnt mind. The tattoo on her ass jiggled with her movements. Her 24 inch weave sweeping across it.

They had been in this club for about an hour and already he Kevin had scored. He watched his short friend give a firm smack on the ass to the girl he just came from the private rooms with. Terrence rose his glass in salute when his friend met his eyes.

He observed the club feeling a little down. Things were running slow for him. Nobody had really caught his attention yet. Plenty of amazing bodies to look at test, but no one stood out. He soon found himself surrounded by his friends. He slipped into conversation easily.

"So Terrence lost his mojo." Morris teased.

"Naw I didnt lose it. I'm just not hoping on every bitch with a fat ass like you." Terrence clapped back watching the latest dancer walk off stage.

"Well shit I love this spot, but I wanna explore my options down stairs." Micheal spoke rubbing his hands together like an evil scientist. The lights dimmed signaling another dancer was to perform. This time the spotlight hit the man stage for the first time of the night.