I felt the cold of the room as she removed my top ...

"Babe ... you don't want to be a model...you have a god-like body..." Althea asked  

"Ahhhh .... hm ... wa-agg .... na ......" I answer while groaning .... 

Atlhea picked up my paper clips dropped to the ground  and Althea faced the swivel chair  , facing me.....

Althea grabbed my mouth and looked at my eyes ....

Althea's lips are coming closer to my face and approaching near ....

Until our lips finally meet  ....

Althea seemed to have a delicious meal because , Althea  sucked it out and later she was l asking for permission to enter her tongue inside my mouth ...

I gave him a chance and I was not surprised to find that his tongue was inside my mouth now....

Our tongue keep swirling with each other

I crawled my hands to her thighs and invited her to sit on my thigh ....

As she sit  on my thigh while facing and kissing ....

I did not say anything and i  immediately raised her clothes .... an off shoulder with a yellow top .... and I was more surprised with what I saw ....

No bra! only a tape is attached to her nipples ....

I did not even hesitate and I immediately took it down .....

While i kissing her nipples...

"Ah ..... Uhhh ... Damonn ....." she said after she  pressed our lips again ....

And I'm going to break away because I can't breathe in the duration of kissing .....

As we kissed, we continued to wander my hands and toss it on different parts of Althea's body ....

As we do the miracle it comes to Zelle's mind but why can not I stop myself .....

And Althea stood up and knelt in front of me as I sat in the chair ....

Not long after he dropped the zipper of my pants ....

After opening, I saw the "glaring" in Althea's face? ... that's for what? ...