[ CHAPTER 17 ]

[DAMON's POV]

I do not know how .... what ..... what I did .... I do not know .... why I did that ..... I do not know how to apologize to Zelle ...

I do not know how I can drench her ... I know that I did something hurtful to Zelle but I did not know what I did just ...

Flashback

"Babe ...." by Althea ....

I do not know why Althea is close to me as if she was a demon ...

When Althea comes in like the libido of my body rises ... my lust increases and also in her  ...

Althea is beautiful ... her skin is white and smooth ... she goes to her breast and shes pretty lucky and has a curve ... she's a man's dream ....

I met her at a Bachelor party in a well-known bar .... since then he called me every morning so I wanted to be with him always .... I was nervous because Zelle might have discovered it .....

"Babe ... why are you silent ....." she said and as she approaches approaching I'm stubborn and I know that my body is burning ....

I can not wait to see him because he can see my eyes ... but I know Althea is strange and has power ... but why can not I avoid it?

"Babe ....? How are you? ... tinext you kanina ahhh .... did you read ..?" Althea said that it was interesting .

"Ahm ... sorry Atlh - .. Babe ... I just do something...that is not important now..."  I remember that she did not want to call by her name  Althea ....  she wants me to call her..Babe

"Ahhh okay lang ......" wala akong nalaman na nasa likod ko siya ....

I felt that she hung her chest behind me while I was sitting in the swivel chair ...

I missed her breath in my neck ......

"Ahhhh ....." I groaned .... at the same time my hair did not stand .... I do not know why ...

"I think you're ready for me now .... are you tired yesterday babe?" She asked ....

"Ahhh pretty tired .... how many babies do you want Babe ... you should be the one who  is strong because you're the man " At first glance .....surprised was suprised.

"You're so weak ... Babe ..."  Althea said and kissed again at my neck ..

As he marks my neck I feel her arms crawling toward my chest ...

She still has her  shirt ...