338.Fence

“Come on!” Sherlock yelled, running. John was behind him, trying to keep up.

John breathed heavily, huffing. They had been running for too long now.

Sherlock jumped a fence, then stopped running and looked back at his boyfriend.

“Huhnn…” Johnlock stood by the fence. He looked up at Sherlock with a 'really?’ sort of expression.

“We've got to get going, John!” Sherlock said. “Hurry up!”

John reached up and grabbed the fence. “But I can't get up!”

“Not tall enough?” Sherlock laughed.

John huffed. “I'm not short, Sherlock!” He crawled on top of the fence, struggling to get over it. He fell off at the other end.

Sherlock giggled a little. “You’re so cute.” He held out his hand. John grabbed it, standing up.

“I'm not cute.” John said, crossing his arms.

“You're cute.” Sherlock ruffled his hair. “But! We've got someone to catch!” He grabbed John's hand, tugging him along. “Come on!”

John ran along with him. “I can't go as fast as you! You're going to pull my arm off.”

“First of all: impossible. Second of all: what?” He laughed. “Your legs too short?”

“Oh, shhhuuut upp.” He ran behind Sherlock, hands connected.

Sherlock laughed, pulling him along.

John was so cute.