281.Tape

So these bitches on the bus are so annoying with tape. There's one that keeps putting tape in my hair and getting it all tangled in my curls, and then another who throws it all over the ground, and another who sticks it on walls. My poor bus driver. It was funny when he made them pick it all up the first time they put tape everywhere though! But that was partially my fault because I brought a thing of tape and dropped it and lost it, then they started putting tape everywhere when they found it. Anyways, although I hate them, I thought this would be a cute fanfic.
-----

“John, stop. You're acting like a child.” Sherlock complained, rolling his eyes at his weird lover.

John rolled another piece of tape into a doughnut shape and put it on Sherlock's back. “I'm not being childish.” He said, putting another one on him.

“Why are you even doing this?” Sherlock asked, trying to look at his back, which had a smile in tape.

“To make you stick with me.” He said randomly, running a hand through Sherlock's hair.

“That's stupid. I'll always stuck with you, I don't need tape on my back to make sure I do.” He shrugged, turning around to John, who put another piece of the blue tape on his forehead.

Sherlock rolled his eyes and leant over to kiss John's lips. Eagerly, the doctor returned the kiss, setting his hands on Sherlock's waist and pulling him down. “I know, I know..” he whispered, closing his eyes and kissing him again.

Looking at the roll of tape in John's hands, Sherlock chuckled. “You're adorable.” He said, running his hand through John's hair and down to his waist, pulling him close. “Can you take all the tape off?”

“No.” John said stubbornly in a sort of sarcastic way.

“Oh, well,” Sherlock sighed and took off his shirt. “I guess I'll have to do it myself.”

John smiled and nodded, enjoying the sight of Sherlock without his shirt. “You do that.”

Sherlock took all the tape off and put them all together, then tossed him to John. He also took off the tape on his head and put it on his boyfriend's forehead. John smiled widely and looked down, then wrapped his arms around Sherlock and kissed him softly.

He set down the big ball of tape and wrapped his arms around his shirtless boyfriend. They started to kiss passionately, until they were both fighting to get closer to each other and play with each other's lips.