75)

Els POV
"We gotta tell mike. About jack, I mean." I said as soon as Will stepped through the door. He looked confused for a split second, and he was obviously taken aback.
"What? That's not what I came up here to talk to you about, I was going to say- you know what never mind. Why do we have to tell him? You know we can't. What if jack finds out? Then what the fuck are we gonna do?" Will said.
"Hear me out, ok? I've been thinking about this since you told me and I think that if we tell mike, I can 'break up with him' without actually breaking up with him because he knows the situation. That way I can pretend to be with jack and mike won't die of jealousy and anger. Following?" I said quickly.
"Nope." He shook his head. I sighed and rolled my eyes.
"I can pretend to break up mileven but mike will know why and we can still be us when we are alone." I said, slower.
"Okkkk, got it, but isn't that risky? I mean, what if mike gets suuuuuper mad?? what if jack catches the two of you alone?" He asked.
"It's not like he's gonna catch us in the shower, is it?" I said without thinking. A second later, I realised what I said and my eyes expanded to the size of saucers and I clapped a hand over my mouth.
There was a heavy silence.
"What did you just say?" Will asked. His voice sounded relatively calm but his eyes and body language said otherwise. He might as well have screamed at the top of his lungs that he was going to separate me and mike a million miles from each other then kill mike. Sheesh.
"I... uh. Well, I mean I..." I said, not knowing what to say or do.
"Please, dear sister of mine, pray tell if I misunderstood, but did you just say you fucking shower with mike now?! What THE FUCK?! I'm gonna kill him. I'm actually going to kill him!" Will said, anger etched into his face like cold stone. Scarily, will was just as terrifying as mike when he gets angry enough. Where as mike gets hot headed and aggressive and threatening, Will is intimidating, his features turn sub zero temperature and his eyes swim with fiery anger, yet his voice stays cool as ice. He would actually be able to kill mike and appear to not give two shits.
"Will, stop, you're scaring me now!"
"Good! You should be scared!"
"Don't do anything to mike. Please. He didn't do anything I didn't consent to and he didn't make me do anything. I wanted it, will. I wanted him." I said quietly. He took 3 quick and threatening steps towards me, leaving less than an inch between us. I gathered all the strength I could muster and dragged my eyes up to his.
"Will. Please," I said, putting a hand on his chest. His eyes snapped down to my hand as if I was a leper, capable of giving him terrible diseases from the slightest touch. He didn't, however, move my hand away. He pulled his gaze back to mine and looked deep into my eyes, as if trying to read all my thoughts with a look. It was close to working too.
Wills POV
ok. Having a mental breakdown night now. Help. Trying to stay composed. Cannot kill sisters boyfriend. Cannot kill best friend. I reminded myself over and over. But seriously, what the fuck? What would you do if you found out that your little sister was having showers with a boy at 16 when he's almost 17. I couldn't handle it. It freaked me out. We stood very close, el and I. I stared in her eyes, trying to figure out if she had mean what she said.
"He didn't do anything I didn't consent to and he didn't make me do anything. I wanted it, will. I wanted him"
Did she truly want him? In that way? Did she truly want... that? I certainly didn't want her to but I couldn't control that. What if they had sex in there? I mean, that was more than highly likely. Thinking about it was making me anxious. Suddenly, her hand was imprinting in my chest, as if she were made of fire and was burning my skin with her touch. I had never wanted anyone that badly and in that way and I was only a bit younger than mike was. I was still staring intently at el, trying to read her. Then, my mind wandered to max and Lucas. They had... done it... ages ago and they were only a year older than her. Plus, mike and el had known eachother a lot longer than max and Lucas had, they were closer, and obviously were madly in love with eachother. Not saying max and Luke (that's what Lucas is getting us to call him now 😑🙄) don't, I'm just saying a fact. Then all of a sudden, I spoke my thoughts aloud.
"Did you and mike... do it?" I asked.
"Do what?"
"You know what."
"Do I?"
"Yes. Did you?"
"Depends."
"On?"
"What it is."
"You know! Now tell me already before I fucking kill someone, probably you!!"
"Chill."
"I'm not going to fucking chill, so you can piss off! Did you do it or not?"
"Ask mike."
"WHAT?"
"I said, ask mike. I don't see what's so outrageous about two simple, non significant words. Honestly, will."
"They are not insignificant, not in this circumstance anyway. You seriously aren't going to tell me?"
"Nope."
"Fuck you."
"That's mikes job."
"What the fuck?!?!?!?"
She was winding me up. She had to be. The grin on her face however, told a different story. Fuck. I stormed downstairs and thundered into the kitchen, where mike was.
"Why hello there," I said coldly, standing only two feet away from him. He spun around, a dark and dangerous feral look in his eyes.
"What the fuck did you say to my girlfriend?" He snarled, an animalistic growl erupting through his chest.
"You tell me," I said, leaning against the doorframe. "El told me something about a shower? One that might have included you in it. With her. Care to explain?"

A\N THATS IT!!! AN UPDATE!!! YAYYYYYY?, ALSO, LOTS OF YOU ARE TELLING ME NOT TO END THE BOOK. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS, I WILL BE CONTINUING THIS BOOK LONGER, AND I MIGHT EVEN DO A SEQUEL! IDK IM STILL THINKING ABOUT IT. ANYWAYS, HOPE YOU ENJOY AND ILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! ILY ALL BYEEEEEE!!!!! XXX