51)

A\N OK SO I COULDNT THINK OF HOW TO CONTINUE THE CHAPTER SO I ASKED MY FRIEND TO DO IT AGAIN COS SHES RLY GOOD AT SPICE SO TY LOVE YA BITCH ❤️
ANYWAY, ENJOY THIS CHAPTER, BROUGHT TO  YOU BY LYDIA CIRAN XXX

Mikes POV
Have you ever tried to stop yourself doing something even if you really wanted it more than anything in the multiverse? Well if you haven't, it's probably the worst feeling ever. I was laid ontop of her, internally fighting everything I had to not take her. I needed it. I tuned in to elevens thoughts, to try and convince myself against it.
'Jesus fucking Christ mike, just... I want it so bad. I want YOU so bad...'  ok that was a bad move. Now that I know she wants it almost as much as me, it just made it more difficult. Fucking hell. Actually, wait, why was I stopping myself? If I knew she wanted it and I KNOW I want it, then why the fuck was I stopping myself? Yeah to tease her but I don't care about that. ok. I'm gonna do it. Yeah but wait, I don't know what to do. I've never done this before. Like, ever. And I really don't wanna hurt her or drive her away. Shit. This is a situation and a half I'll tell you that. 
Wills POV
(haha bitches ur gonna have to wait for the spice!!!)
"W-w-will she b-b-be ok?" Bill asked. I shrugged worriedly and began biting my nails. Again.
"So tell us again, what happened? Cos I just can't get my head around it." Ben said.
"Look, we've heard it from max, will and bev, about 20 times each. do we really need to hear it again? I mean look at eddie!" Stan said. For the first time in about an hour, Richie had some soul about him. He snapped out of his trance for a second to look at Eddie, who was sniffling and crying and looked a mess, and then pulled him close before returning to his wide, empty eyed, silent state. I don't think I'm the only one who noticed his behaviour either.
"Rich? Rich!" Mike said, clicking his fingers in his face. Richie stayed silent.
"What's wrong with him?" Lucas asked.
"When he gets sad or scared he goes like this. It's almost as if he turns off. Like Richie is gone somewhere else and left his body behind. It's the only time he shuts up and that's when you know you should worry. When Richard toizier shuts up." Bev said.
"Do you think she has cancer or something?" Eddie whispered looking around the group with glassy eyes. "That's what my aunt did when she had cancer. And she died... will el die?"
That set something off inside me. I knew it was a very real possibility but I hated hearing it out loud.
"She's not going to die." I snarled. The group looked taken aback.
"I'm sorry. Sorry, I just... sorry." Eddie said quietly looking slightly scared. I sighed.
"No, I'm sorry. I know it's probably... I know it could happen. I just don't want it to. I really don't want it to. As in id kill myself if it did. She's my sister." I said breaking down into a fresh set of tears.
"Hey hey hey, is ok..." said dustin putting an arm round me.
"It's not though is it." I whispered. This was agony. I shook my head and wiped my tears.
"I'm fine. I'm ok." I said. Bev nodded uncertainly. I gave her my best smile and a reassuring nod.
"Ok, now what are we gonna do about rich?" I asked. He didn't even react to the mention of his name. He had a clouded look in his eyes and a faraway expression on his face. We made multiple loud noises to try and make him jump but he didn't even blink. This is bad.
"Uh rich we're going now k?" Ben said in an attempt to snap him out of it. It's as if no one said anything. His expression stayed the same and he didn't move an inch. The only thing that told us he wasn't dead was the occasional rouge tear that would fall down his face without him blinking and the slight rise and fall of his chest. Other than that, he could have literally died and we wouldn't  know.
"R-R-Rich, Els b-back from h-h-h-hospital!" Bill said, stuttering his way through a sentence. Richie didn't even blink.
"Richie run there's someone breaking in!" Bev yelled and we all flipped out. Absolutely no reaction.
Richie's POV
I zoned out. When I don't like reality, I zone out of it. My friends call it my zombie mode. I was just imagining the worst possible scenarios and lost the real world altogether. I heard a general buzz of conversation but didn't concentrate on it, or give it any attention in the slightest. I had been staring at one spot on the wall for so long, the rest of the world disoriented and evaporated around me, plunging me into the terror of my imagination.
"Richie! Your scaring me!" Eds. My eddie spaghetti. His voice pulled me back to reality slightly, yet not enough to pull me out of my trance.
"Rich!" Max. I was slowly slipping back into my dreamlike state.
"RICHIE EDS JUST HAD A SEIZURE!" I heard Stan yell. Eddies name dragged me out of my state in fear.
Wills POV
He quickly snapped his gaze upwards and turned his head. Well Stan's 'code red' situation worked.
"Told you. Bring Eddie spaghetti into it and rich will do anything. Even not be a zombie." Stan said.
"You pricks! I thought something happened to my little Eds!" Richie said.
"Don't call me that." Eddie said.
"You know you love it!" Said richie, his spark returning.
"No I don't." Said eddie, clearly trying to fight a smile.
"Yeh you do spaghetti man." Richie said with a grin.
"Don't call me that either!" Eddie whined.
"I can call you what I want baby, you're mine," Richie said.
"You sure bout that?" Eddie said sarcastically.
"Absolutely positive darlin," Richie said with a wink, pulling Eddie under his arm and messing up his hair. You couldn't help but smile at their goofy flirting. And it provides a good source to take our minds of the current situation.
For now.
A\N YEH DAS IT TY AGAIN LYDIA! KK ILY ALL BYEEEEEE XXX