10)

Els POV
I woke up with blaring lights in my face and hurting my eyes. I don't remember there being these bright lights in mikes room. Mike. Something feels wrong here. I felt beside me expecting to feel mikes sleeping body but instead I felt cold cold steel. What the hell was going on.
"Eleven? Are you awake?" Oh my god. No. This is not happening.
"Eleven," no. No NO I COULD NOT HEAR THAT VOICE
"Eleven I know your awake," I squeezed my eyes shut wishing my way back to mike but the god awful tiled walls separated us. It was weird I felt him. Close. I could feel mikes presence near me I~
"Eleven!" There it was agin, more persistent now.
"No. Bad." I said, refusing to say more than a few words to him.
"Mike..." I whimpered as papa cupped my face in his cold wrinkled hands. I thought he was dead I-
"Eleven!!!" A different voice screamed my name. It was terrible because it was my favourite voice of all. My mike. And his voice was doused in fear. My eyes finally adjusted to the brightness and I tried to sit up but multiple itchy ropes help me down. I turned my head away from papa and to mike, sprawled trying to get out of some rope like I was. I tried to use my powers to untie us but I felt so weak. Why did I feel so weak? The rope was rubbing against me now and left burns on my wrists and ankles. Then more of papas minions came in and hit mike continuously, his pale skin bruising almost instantly. Why?! Why?! Was this another one of papas experiments? He had done something like this before but not to this extremity. He had done everything to make me as mad as possible to see what I could do. Maybe that is what he is doing now. Well it was working. I was so outrageously angry it was unreal. If I could I would have killed every last person in this room including me if it stopped mike feeling any more pain. He was begging me to help him, so save him, to stop the pain he is going through. My heart broke into a million pieces because I had to lay and watch my precious mike be hurt while he begged me to help and I couldn't do anything about it. The blows must have finally got too much and he passed out. Then I felt a jab in my neck and a weird fluid rush through my veins and I had the overwhelming urge to sleep and I passed out there and then. 
Mikes POV
I woke up to a weird tiled room with a steel bed in the middle of the room. There were people everywhere but for some reason my vision was blurry. There were multiple pictures of stick people around the room, one in a dress and one labelled 'papa' oh no. That's what el called that son of a bitch Brenner. I tried to look at who was on the bed, the awful suspicion that it was El grew in my stomach. Brenner was here but I couldn't hear him properly. It sounded like... I jolted, fully awake now all my body tingling.
"Eleven," He said. I heard him. He was talking to my baby. I knew it. I struggled on the floor but eventually got into a position where I could see el clearly. "Mike..." she whispered.
"Eleven!" I screamed to reassure her I was here. She turned to look at me, her beautiful face streaked with tears. I couldn't bear to see her like this. "Eleven!" I screamed again, trying to tell her to untie us. As if she revived my psychic message she shook her head and it suddenly occurred to me that she looked weak and limp. I suddenly felt a hard blow to the back of my head and saw Els look of terror and immense sadness. I felt really woozy all of a sudden but held on to consciousness for the sake of el and screamed for her to try and make sure she was ok. "Eleven..." I whimpered "help...me..." and slipped into unconsciousness.

A\N OK SO YEAH THATS THAT. XXX