Mikes POV
I was really sad to leave el for her first 2 periods of the day, but at least after that we have break then math together. Both lessons dragged on more than normal and the teachers monotone voices became distant as I daydreamed, not playing attention at all until sir caught me dying of boredom and said I had to stay in 5 minutes at break. This wasn't that bad, it gives me time to think of what to say to el. I really like her, a lot, but idk how to tell her or if she will even get what I'm talking about. Last year we went to the snowball together but that doesn't technically make us a couple.
After finally finishing all my lessons and my 5 minutes at break, I got out of class and saw el looking uncomfortable standing underneath Henry Bowers, the worst person to breathe the air on this planet. I used all my will power to stay back, because even though I hated what was happening, I couldn't stop it and Henry and his gang could certainly stop me. I was going to find the rest of the squad until it escalated and I had to stay to make sure el was ok. I lingered behind my locker and watched as a group of kids came up and told Henry to stop. Jeez they are braver than me.There was one boy had a stutter and kept looking at a Jewish boy with curly hair, a fat boy that held hands with a tall ginger girl with short hair, another boy wore a fanny pack and kept taking a breath from an inhaler, a boy who looked a lot like me but with huge glasses that had his arm around the inhaler boy and a black boy who kinda looked like the 7th wheel, all of which were glaring at Henry. After the bell went they went too, along with Henry's gang, leaving Henry pushing el up against her locker. I heard a whimper of fear from el and it took every bone in my body telling me otherwise to stop me surging forward and killing Henry. Before I knew what was happening Henry lunged forward and smashed his lips onto my eleven's and that is what made my blood boil.

A\N  HEY SQUAD IK THAT NO ONE IS READING THIS RN BUT MK JUT IF U DO READ, ENJOY MY LITTLE FISHIES XXX