44)

Dustins POV
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh shit mike and el got freaky last night huh? We'll they better cover it up before Will sees. Els shirt had rode up and she took off mikes hoodie showing the several hickeys all over her stomach chest and shoulders. Wow. Well I didn't take mike for that sorta dude. I shook him awake.
Mikes POV
"Huh?" I grumbled in a sleepy haze, not knowing why Dustin woke me up. He nodded over at el. Suddenly I was wide awake. Almost all the hickeys I made were on show. Shit. My first thought was to check if Will was awake or not. If he saw I was screwed. Thankfully I don't think he saw as he seemed to still be asleep. I gently shook el and when that failed to wake her I kissed her instead, slowly pulling her out of her sleepy trance. Once she was finally awake she looked down at herself and made a grab for me, eyes wide and throwing on my hoodie. At that moment Will stirred awake. Shit that was close. Wow. He turned and looked at us with a smile. I smiled back. Els made a fire again and cooked more shit Dustin bought. As she served me my food, I saw her neck covered in hickeys and was oddly proud. It was as if I had written 'property of Micheal wheeler' all over her. She saw me looking and winked. I grinned.
"Oh, ok wait, hop says that Jonathan and Steve are setting off." El said. We all looked confused. "Telekinesis." She confirmed, pointing at her head.
"OHHHHH YAHHHHHHH I dibs goin with momma Steve," Lucas said.
"Yeah me too," I said, el immediately nodded her head.
"Yup same." She said. Just like max and will (the people she didn't know existed until after the upside down phase) she was really really close with Steve. He was not as close to her as Will but easily as close as max, Lucas and dustin. Wait no up dustin, they are acc pretty close. Actually imma make a mental list from most close to, to least close to.
Most to least:
Me
Hop\Will
Dustin\Steve
Max
Lucas
Joyce
Jonathan\Nancy

"Yeah that's about right. But up will and hop, you can be third," el said. I gasped out in fake offence and put my hand on my heart.
"What ya sayin about me and hop?" Will asked.
"Mike made a list of who I'm closest to, most to least. And I told him to budge you and hop up on the scale." She said looking at me with a smile on her face. Will grinned.
"Ok ok so let me guess how it goes then," he said. " mike, then me and hop joint probably, then... joint Dustin and Steve, then Max then Lucas then... Mom? Then nance and Jon joint?" He said getting it completely accurate.
"Wow!" I said.
"To be fair el told me mom, but did I get the rest right?" He asked looking impressed. I nodded.
"YASSS!!!" Will yelled in a hilarious accent. "I KNOW MA BABY, OH YEH I KNOW MA BABY!" He sung in the voice and did a weird victory dance. For once I felt fine with him calling her baby. Maybe it's cos we settled our shit or that I know that he likes that Beverly girl.
"I'd go with option two Micheal," she said subtly. I laughed. I agree.
*slight time skip*
Momma Steve and Jonathan showed up at around 12 and everyone opted to go with Steve over Jonathan even Will, so Jonathan took the tents and shit back so there was extra room in Steve's car. We all sat in the same seating arrangement as last time and got comfy for the 3 and a half hour drive. El curled up, her head on my lap as I played with her hair. After about an hour she sat back up and kissed me, it went on for a short while till Dustin started squealing. She pulled away but shuffled closer to me. I put my arm around her waist and rested it on her upper thigh. She looked at me with a grin and a twinkle in her eye.
'Those shorts look hot on you oh sweet girlfriend of mine,' I thought in my head. I was gonna see what type of mood she was in before I tried shit.
'They look hotter off baby,' she thought with a smile creeping on her face. Probably because of my face. I probably look as shook as I feel. Which is pretty fucking shook. Did she just...? Did she... was she being... suggestive????
'Either that or you've just a bad, dirty boy,' she said, and somehow even though she said it in her head, she made it sound sexy. This is new. I love this. She looked sexy as shit, she was speaking sexy as shit, she was acting sexy as shit she WAS sexy as shit and in the mood to acknowledge that and we in a car with these fucking dipshits for the next 2 HOURS!!!
FUCKKKKK!!!!!!!

A\N HEY OK SO IM SORRY I TEMPORARILY DIED, WRITERS BLOCK YA KNOW, BUT IM BACK NOW BITCHES, ILY ALL BYEEE XXX