11) 🤩❤️💯

A\N THE EMOJIS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CHAPTER ITS JUST ITS 11 YOU KNOW??? KK HOPE U ENJOY XXX

Mikes POV
My eyes opened slowly, my whole body aching from the beating that I had received. The only thought that entered my sore head was if el was ok or not. She answered my question.
"Mike..?" She whispered her voice thick and hoarse.
"El?!" I asked, hoping that the anxiousness I felt didn't leak through my voice, as not to worry her.
"Mike." She repeated softly, sounding happier and snuggling deeper into my chest. She sniffled a few more times and shuffled around a bit.
"Where are we?" I asked
"Home." She answered.
"My home our your home?" I asked confused.
"My home." She answered.
"Hopper's?" I asked nervously, preying that she didn't mean the lab. She shook her head and my heart sank to my feet. Oh no.
Wills POV
Oh no.
Mike. He would never talk to me again. When he woke up he looked hella mad about me and el hugging, even though it was completely innocent I could kinda see how it could be interpreted as otherwise. I tried to tell him that I was sorry and nothing had gone on through a look. We were so close that we could always do that accurately. Were. I don't even know what's happening with the party anymore. Lucas seems really detached from us and only really spent time with max and even when we all went out together, he didn't really talk to us, only max. Dustin still hung around with us but he has been really mopey since Steve left for college. I had no idea they were so close but he had really been out of it lately. El had pretty much been the same until the mike-hospital incident but I haven't seen her since so I don't really know what's going on with her, but I just hope she is ok. Max and el are weirdly very close but mike is jealous as hell because he used to have el to himself but now she spends a lot of time with max. I don't even know anymore, my main focus is that me and mike are ok.
Dustins POV
I feel really bad about everything. The whole group is kinda falling apart and especially since this fallout with mike and will that I knew nothing about. It really makes me sad because we really used to be so close, but now everyone is falling out and all detached, and I'm sad to say myself included. I have been super bummed out since Steve left because he was like the dad I never had and I really had a connection with him. A connection that our party (plus max because mike still won't let her join) has lost, and I intended to regain.

A\N OK SO I HOPE THERE IS A BIT OF A CLIFFHANGER FOR YA THERE, LIKE WHERE THE HELL ARE MIKE AND EL, AND WHAT IS OUR DEAR FRAND DUSTIN UP TO???? FIND  OUT NEXT TIME ON.... I FORGOT WHAT THE STORY IS CALLED 😂😂😂 SORRY IDEK WHAT THAT WAS I WAS DOING A CARTOON OUTRO 😂😂😂 LOL HOPE U ENJOY SQUAD XXX