40)

Mikes POV
El sat in my lap as I had both my arms around her shoulders and she held my hands. Will looked around the circle and began his story.
"It was the winter of 53, the air blew colder and the frost bit harder than ever before. There was no one on the streets except one man who always lurked outside 34 maple street." Will said shooting a glance at me. I held my breath. That was my address. (Idk if that's accurate or nah just deal with it,)
"He claimed that his wife was in there but his wife had died whilst giving birth in the previously standing house before it got knocked down and rebuilt. No one knew where he lived now, nor did anyone care. He would sit outside that house, waiting for his dead wife and unborn baby. Then, one day the owners of the house came back home with a baby in their arms, theit baby, their newborn child. The man however, believed it was his child and devised a plan to take it back. During that night he snuck into the untouched basement and tried to get up into the house. But, the basement was blocked off from the rest of the house as the owners believed it was haunted. A few days later the man was spotted in curly county, wandering the streets. He looked like he was being led along by something but nothing was there. But something was there. Something invisible to everyone but him. The ghost of his wife lead him up the bell tower and from there, he jumped and took his own life under the possession of his wife." Will finished. 
"Man that was shit!" Lucas said. I nodded in agreement. El hastily nodded too though throughout the tale I had felt her grip get tighter, particularly at the ghost in the basement bit.
"Uhhhh yeah totally s-shitty story will," Dustin said.
"Dustin Henderson ladies and gents, the WORST actor Indiana has ever seen." I said gesturing at Dustin.
"We're not even in Indiana anymore, dickface!" He said as he spat out his tongue and I just laughed.
"Ok if you think my story's so shit, you tell one Mike!" Will said, challenging me. I nodded.
"Ok then." I said looking at him. "Alright. There was a kid and she was home alone. Her parents went out and she was waiting for a sitter but by 10 she realised that the sitter wasn't coming. She watched tv till 11:30 and then began hearing strange noises from the kitchen and being a 10 year old kid she ran up the 3 wooden built in steps leading to the bedrooms and hid. A year before the family moved in, a woman had killed herself in the kitchen and upon knowing that, the family were wary of it. The ghost of the woman passed through the apartment looking for a physical form to put herself into and eventually found and possessed the handcrafted rag-doll that the girl had left behind on the couch." I said in a dark tone, almost a whisper; loud enough for us to hear, quiet enough for ONLY us to hear. Well, us and the surrounding demons that is.
"The girl lay curled under her parents bed, listening out for any noises. Then, suddenly she heard a broken old voice coming from the living room.
'I'm on the first step, I'm coming to find you!' The creepy voice said.
'I'm on the second step I'm coming to get you!' It said, closer now.
'I'm on the third step, I'm coming to kill you!' It whispered with a laugh. The girl heard the scrape of a knife on the floor as the doll dragged its makeshift legs across the floor, making its way to the girl who screamed in terror as her very soul was ripped from her body." I said darkly. El had tended up and cuddled into me, gripping onto my shirt with her eyes closed, will was fixed in a wide eyed look, Dustin looked like he had shit himself, max was hiding her face in Lucas's shoulder who looked equally as scared. I mean I didn't even think it was that scary to be honest but there you go.
"That was.... not as shit...." Lucas said. Dustin nodded vigorously.
"Ok your turn Lucas," Will said. I felt Els grip tighten on my shirt and heard a soft whimper. Ok, yep, that's a no! (Steve Harrington reference, comment if ya get it,)
"Yah, can we not do the whole horror story thing," I said to Will, nodding at el slightly. He saw her and a look of realisation crashed over his face.
"Yeah no, I'm bored now Lucas. J-just don't, k?" He said warningly.
"Yeahhhhhh ok," He said looking confused. He looked like he was about to push it further.
"Just leave it Sinclair," Will said. Lucas shrugged.
Els POV
"Hey hey, you ok gorgeous?" Mike whispered, holding my chin up. I smiled weakly and nodded. I never liked horror stuff, but I was mostly just tired. I wrapped my legs around his waist, my arms around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his strong arms around me, whispering comforting words into my ear. I smiled softly but he pulled away and held my face in one of his hands. I closed my eyes and smiled. I looked up at him and immediately melted. I love him so much oh my god this is not healthy. My lips parted instinctively as I moved closer to him. The others were having their own conversation so we were fine. He leaned down, barely a centre metre away from my lips and grinned gently, before wrapping his hand in my hair and kissing me hungrily. I smiled into the kiss and gently slowed it down, seeing as we were still with everyone else. He seemed a bit let down and, quite frankly so was I but it has to be done. I cuddled into his neck, my hand still in his hair as he clutched me tightly as if internally battling himself to keep it just a hug. Then we hear a click. Wow.

A\N SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED, BEEN A BIT BUSY, ILY ALL BYEEEE XXX