50)

A\N I CANT TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS CHAPTER, MY FRIEND (who sadly doesn't have Wattpad 😭) WROTE THIS CHAPTER AND ASKED ME TO PUBLISH IT AND I DID SO HERE YA GO, HOPE YOUS ENJOY XXX
P.S READ THE AUTHOR NOTE AT THE END AND GIVE ME THOUGHTS PLEZ OK BYE 👋

Mikes POV
She looked at me, a glint in her eye.
"Your gonna wish you hadn't said that wheeler," she said, desire dripping from her every word and an equal look of challenge in her eyes. Well eleven, Challenge Accepted.
"Prove it hopper," I said. She smirked. She crawled slowly towards me and it suddenly dawned on me that my extremely hot girlfriend was coming towards me in her bra and- my wandering thoughts were cut off by her hand on my very upper thigh and one on the back of my neck. I got goosebumps and got boiling hot at the same time. Her touch was like a wave of electricity and it was driving me wild. She moved close to me and laid, her chest pressed against mine. She looked up at me, an evil look in her eye and a lustful smirk on her face. She kissed the corner of my lips, trailing down and planting sloppy kisses on my jawbone, then sucking and nibbling on my neck whilst kissing it. She was as doing so agonisingly slowly and it was really making me hard. Help. I inhaled sharply and closed my eyes, trying to stop myself moaning. I reached up to her bra, I wanted, needed to touch her.
"Ah, ah, ah," she said stopping. "No touching," Oh fucking shit. I clenched my fists beside me in an attempt to not touch her. She was right. I wish I hadn't said that. I was way over my head in it right now. Here I was, trying my hardest not to moan, not even allowed to touch my girlfriend whilst she teased me to high hell and I could do nothing about it. She trailed her hand slowly down my torso, her nails scratching lightly and she stopped when she got to my jeans. She looked at my now immensely hard dick and smirked. She rested her hand less than a centimetre away from it, literally making me pant and shudder. This was honestly too much to handle. Ok wait hold on, Since when were the roles reversed? Why was she being the dominant one, why was she on top? That's MY job, and teasing her is ALSO my job. So why was I letting her do this? Oh Eleven. Time to switch it up. I flipped over so I was ontop of her now and I smirked down at her, my hands sliding up to her bra.
"H-hey, I said n-no touching," she said. It was clear who has won this battle.
"Rules have changed sweetheart," I said, that growl tinting my voice as it always does when I'm horny. She held her breath. "I'm in charge now,"
"Yes... daddy," she said quietly, eyes closed. She just fucking called me daddy. SHE JUST FUCKING CALLED ME DADDY! Oh shitttt. I now had a throbbing boner and kissed her passionately. She slid her hands up my back and I left her lips and kissed all over her neck and chest. She whimpered. I grinned to myself and bit into her neck, leaving purple hickeys all over the place. I was wild with desire and slid her sweatpants slowly off and threw them on the floor. I drew the curtain around the bed and returned ontop of her. This time I barley touched her, trailing my fingers excruciating lightly around the edges of her bra.
"Mike," she whispered. "Mike, please just..." she said trailing off and closing her eyes and biting her lip.
"No touching, that's what you said, right?" I said.
"I-it doesn't matter, you're i-in charge now daddy," she stuttered, barley able to speak. Your in charge daddy. That's what she just said. You have no idea how much that turns me on. No. Idea. I'm in charge. She began to slide her hands down her torso and just before she reached her panties, I grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head.
"No touching remember?" I said, grinning.
"Yes mike..." she whimpered.
"Who?"
"Yes daddy..." she said. Oh shit I was enjoying this way way way too much. I got goosebumps every time she called me that. I kissed her hungrily, my hands leaving her wrists. She trailed her hands down my torso and gripped at the end of my shirt and pulled it over my head.
Els POV
Wow. I've seen him shirtless loads before, like when we went swimming or it was hot out or something. All the boys would do it, even max sometimes too. But this... this was different. I never saw how toned he was before, how fucking hot he is. I held my breath as he ran his fingers torturously lightly up and down my stomach. I wanted him to touch me everywhere, wanted to feel his touch EVERYWHERE and I didn't want him to restrict himself from anywhere, even though I knew he probably would. It was too embarrassing to tell him that, so I'm just going to make him so horny he just can't stop himself.
Mikes POV
I thinks she's forgetting that she gave me the ability to read her thoughts. Like the idea tho, I'll let her do that. I grinned softly and did as she hoped I wouldn't. I let her feel my touch EVERYWHERE as she wanted, everywhere except where she didn't want me to restrict myself from. So I restricted myself from it. It was a struggle. But I did it because I like making her beg for it. It turns me on. I wondered when she was going to put her amazing plan into action. Didn't have to wonder much longer though as she began speaking softly with heavy breaths.
"D-do what you want to me daddy, I'm yours... all yours, only yours." She said with her eyes closed. Oh shit. Ohhhhh shit. Her ingenious plan was working. With every word it became harder and harder to stop myself from taking her. I knew she wanted it and that just made it that bit harder.

A\N OK SO IVE STARTED ANOTHER STORY, THIS ONE IS FLUFFY AND CUTE AND THIS ONE CAN BE SPICY IF YOUS LIKE, SO PLZ GO CHECK THAT AHT SO YEAH LUV YAS BYEEEEEE XXX