30)

Mikes POV
I waited for a the blow that never came. What, what the fuck? Why was I not dead? Wait, maybe I was. I opened my eyes to see Will and Eleven in an intimate embrace. Yup, I'm in hell. Wait oh my god Eleven it was fucking eleven and will!!!
"Eleven!!" I screamed. We were floating about a metre off of the ground. They pulled out of the hug and Will was.... laughing? So was el! I looked up to see Dustin laughing his head off.
"What what the fuck did I miss?" I asked. El dropped us. "What happened?" I asked confused.
"Payback." Will said laughing, wiping his eyes. Dustin jumped down and el used her powers like she did with me and will to make him levitate before dropping him. I was so fucking confused.
"What?" I asked needing a further explanation.
"So to get you back for being a prick we planned all of this shit, me 'killing el' then myself then Dustin pushing you off the cliff. We used eye drops for tears you gullible turd, you!" He said messing up my already extremely messy hair. I was still bewildered when el came up and cuddled me on my lap.
"Please don't be mad, it was the boys' idea!" She said laughing. I had no idea what was going on.
"Ya know what, as long as my baby's ok I'm fine," I said kissing el quickly, not wanting Dustin going all mom mode on us.
"Cmon gorgeous, we're going on a walk," I said, helping el up.
"Ok coming just let me put my boots on," Dustin said.
"Not you dummy," I said, rolling my eyes.
"But I'm gorgeous!" He said, flicking his hair.
"Ok yeah dream on mate," I said putting my arm around my girl.
"I'm just gonna get changed ok?" She said.
"Yeh sure, I will too." I said. So my girlfriends not dead, that's an added bonus! I threw on some jeans and a shirt, not giving a shit, el came out in small blue denim shorts with a rose woven on the pocket and a olive green shirt, unbuttoned until quite far down her chest and it was tied in a knot at the bottom just above her belly button. Wow. I looked her up and down and whistled. She smiled shyly. I picked her up bridal style and spun her around.
"This is my girlfriend people!" I shouted to Will and Dustin who I now noticed were staring at us. Dustin quickly whipped something behind his back. He probably took another photo.
"Cmon el lets go," I said, putting my arm around her waist and holding her hand. We walked through the woods and took in the beautiful sight. The birds chirped and sang their song as we walked. There was no path so we had no idea where we were going but it was too magical to think against that. She ran in-front of me, dodging the many thin tees and finding a little clearing. She spun around and laughed as she fell into the mossy undergrowth.
"Oh wow mike come look at this!" She said beckoning me over. Look there's something in that hollow bit of the tree at the bottom!" She said pointing. I couldn't see anything.
"It looks like... my boyfriend woah!" She said pushing me in. Wow. Good one el.
"Wait!" She said. "There's something else too! Look out mike!" She yelled, throwing herself down beside me. She was laughing and out of breath. I turned on my side to face her and she followed my action. I reached out and tucked a stray curl behind her ear. I waited for her to make the next move, because I didn't know what mood she was in. I wanted seductive el, to kiss her passionately and hold her tight like I was never gonna let go. I was almost always in that mood as of late but that doesn't matter. Whatever mood she was in I was gonna have to go along with it. She pecked me on the nose lightly and giggled. Oh fucking hell, she was in a playful kinda mood. This meant absolute torture for me. Oh shit. She lay cuddling me, every so often she would place gentle kisses on my collarbone. For fucks sake why? I looked down at her beautiful face, her eyes were closed and she looked so calm and peaceful. I then caught sight of the multiple hickeys I left last night and it really fucking turned me on. They were still extremely prominent and I'm surprised (yet still glad) the boys hadn't said anything. Max will probably be the first to notice it. Speaking of what the fuck have Lucas and max been doing, they were meant to meet us at the cliff 2 hours ago. Ha. I wonder what a sixteen year old couple could possibly have been doing alone in the woods all night? I mean same goes for me and El but you know it's el. She doesn't even know what what it IS. Oh well. I wouldn't oblige if she asked, wink wink. I continued to stare at the hickeys. They looked more prominent than last night. Shit. We were leaving the day after tomorrow... what the fuck am i meant to do if hopper sees this shit. Of fuck me with a stick. I'm in deep shit.

A\N YE DAS IT. ITS DOUBLE THE LENGTH OF THE LAST CHAPTER SO YE THERE YOU GO. ILY ALL BYEEEE XXX