65)

Mikes POV
"Ok?" I asked, staring at the radio. Nothing was happening.
"Just listen dick stick," Will said.
"Oh sorry, keep your wig on," I said, rolling my eyes.
"Mike? Ok, I know you aren't listening, but just in case you are, please don't kill me or jack after I get back. If you even want to see me agin that is." El said down the radio. She sighed and my eyes opened wide. I reached for the radio but bev stopped me.
"She might not say anything if she knows you're listening." She said. I nodded and sat back on my heels.
"I'm in the cutest little cottage thing ever with jack. I love it a lot but there's only one bedroom. And we have to share a double bed. I'm not going to let him sleep on the cold floor and I know he won't let me either so. We're gonna end up sleeping together. I know one of us could sleep on the sofa or something but apparently it gets super cold downstairs and I'm pretty sure it's haunted. Plus we're best friends, it'd be dumb to go through that just to avoid sleeping in the same bed." Another sigh. "I miss you. I really really miss you. I just wish I was back home. With you and Will and Luke and rich and Eds and max and bev and bill and Ben and Stan and Dustin and hop and Steve." She said, earning a smile from each person she mentioned. (Everyone besides tiff nat and ruby,) "I'm so sorry. For leaving, for saying what I did, for making you feel like I did and I regret everything. Now I don't even know if we're still together and I'll be distraught if we aren't but I'll get it." She sniffed and mumbled to herself. "I don't even know what I'm doing. I know you can't hear me but I... I don't even know. Well I gave an extra 1000 miles on your radio so you can call me back if you want. I know you probably don't. I don't blame you. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Yet another sigh. "I love you. So much. And I'll always be yours and only yours." She said, her voice cracking at the end. Tiff rubbed my arm and rubs and nat hugged me as hop ruffled my hair.
"I miss you el. So much." I whispered softly.
"Hey you ok?" Said jack on the other end of the radio, suddenly breaking the staticky silence. My fingers curled into a fist.
"Um. Yeah. I'm... I'm fine." El said with a sniff.
"No, no you're clearly not fine." Jack said.
"No, Jack I'm fine I'm just gonna get changed and get a shower," she said, her voice still thick.
"Want me to come with?" He said. I made a furious grab for the radio but Dustin and hop held me back whilst max and Steve held Will back in case we blew our cover, busted the radio or both.
"I~" began el. Then-
Static.

A\N OOH A BIT OF A CLIFFHANGER THERE, SORRY ITS SHORT YOUS, ILY ALL BYEEEEEE XXX