73)

Wills POV
This is the maddest I've been in a while. And that's saying something. Believe me. I just glared at jack, feeling absolutely poisonous. He looked over at me and grinned, which to someone else might have looked innocent and friendly, but I knew what he meant. I knew. I looked at el and she nodded, getting up off of mike and coming to sit next to me.
"How did you know?" She asked.
"How did I know what?" I replied.
"That I was reading your mind?"
"I didn't. I just hoped you were so I didn't have to say something." I muttered. Jack was still looking at us. "Happy now?" I snarled at him. The evil grin had never left his face.
"Very." He said venomously. He glanced at el, obviously hoping she didn't hear because he thought she didn't know. I've got to say she was a very good actor. It was as if she wasn't listening at all, although I knew she was.
"Just remember what you've got to do," he said quietly with a smile. All of my muscles tensed up. El must have seen and nuzzled into my side and ran her hands through the back of my hair, something she knew calmed me down. I looked over at mike pleadingly, begging he'd understand, though...how could he ever?
Mikes POV
I'll admit, I was suspicious at first after the return from el and wills little trip; they both looked a little ruffled and were walking very close and whispering together, sneaking glances over at me as if I didn't notice. But el casually came over and sat in my lap as she usually does, and will say with some of the boys. He kept turning around and looking at el, but she didn't see him. Until, he caught her eye and she nodded and went over to him. She talked with some of the lads and Will seemed to be throwing daggers at jack through his stare and jack only returned a smile. Albeit an evil one but I always thing all of jacks smiles are evil. You could see will tense up, even from where I'm sat which is about 15 feet away from him. El obviously notices and went and cuddled into him, running her hands through the back of his hair and rubbed his neck, like she does when we kiss or she wants to kiss me. When she wants to kiss me... she does the same thing when she wants to fucking kiss me! Don't tell me that it could mean the same for will..? It cant... Can it? No. You know what, I'm going to trust my girlfriend. Even if my knuckles are white from clenching my fists so hard, I'm just going to try and ignore that. I do know though, she's hiding something from me. Will too. I can tell. I've been in love with el since I was eleven (hahaaaaa get it? ...I'll go home...) and noticed every little detail about her and what it means and I've been best friends with Will since kintergarden and he's also a terrible liar. Jack has some involvement too if wills death stares and snippets of angry conversation are anything to go by. I just need to know what.
"El, c'mere baby!" I said. She looked around and jerked her head at Will as if I'd understand. I gave her a confused look to which I received an eye roll. She ambled over looking... reluctant? Since when was she ever reluctant to see me?
Els POV
I wasn't in the best of moods. I had heard how bad jack was being to Will and I had no idea he was anything like that. Anyway I walked over to Mike and sat with him him. He really didn't look happy.
"what's up with you?" I asked, not meaning to sound as surly as I did. He looked shocked. I'd never been this bitchy before. I never wanted to be this bitchy again. I could see her how much it was hurting him. Sometimes when mikes hurting, he gets mad. He stood up.
"We're leaving." He said.
"What, but I~" I began.
"I said, we're leaving. Now." He snarled, cutting me off. I got up and followed him silently. We were walking through the woods back to the house. This is when I realised how tightly clenched his fists were, when I realised that if he wanted to he could actually kill me, how much more powerful he is than me. I realised that for one of the first times in my life, I was scared of him. We arrived at the house, having not said a word. Mike burst through the door and the second I was inside, he spun me around and aggressively slammed me into the door, gripping my wrists tightly. His lips were instantly at my neck, sucking and biting hard, making me moan. He bit down on my shoulder and sucked. His teeth were suddenly in my neck and his hands roamed my body, caressing everything. He had clearly left many hickeys over the almost faded ones. He raised his head for a split second, giving me a chance to see his darkened, wild eyes before he attacked my mouth with his, his tongue twisting with mine with fiery dominance, his rough wandering hands forcing me to submission. His lips moved back to my neck, making presumably more hickeys and making me moan even more.
"M-mike... w...w-what are you... what are you doing to me?" I asked breathily, barely making it through a sentence.
"Proving," He said.
"P-proving?"
"Proving you're mine." He growled, his voice vibrating my skin. "You belong to me. No one else. Mine. And only mine." He said, bringing his head back up, still looking down at me, eyes dark with lust and full of hunger and desire.
"And this is just a reminder," he said. I tried to move my hands, which were pinned to my sides on the door, but couldn't as mikes strong grip help them there. I whimpered. I felt a smirk against my neck as he continued to make me writhe and squirm against his hands, wanting to feel more than his touch on my skin.
Mikes POV
I honestly don't know what happened to me. I was burning mad. And somehow that turned into horniness. I felt the sudden overwhelming urge to prove that she was mine. That she belonged to me. To prove my dominance over her, to have her. I suddenly felt so possessive and, though I tried, I couldn't stop myself. See, when I told her that we were leaving, she did as I told her without question. Now, I don't know why but I think tagging was probably the beginning of it all. We were walking through the woods, my fists were clenched tightly and I could hear Els thoughts. She knew if i wanted, I could kill her, right there, right then. If course, I would never want to but not the point. She kept following me, knowing what she could possibly be getting herself into. Then as soon as a we got in the house I had completely run out of any and all willpower and advanced on her. I had pinned her hands to her sides and began to attack her neck, leaving purple hickeys. I bit down on the spot between he neck and shoulder, drawing blood. I let the small amount of metallic liquid evaporate down my throat. I had completely lost all control by now. It was if I was a completely different person altogether.

A\N YEAH ITS A RELITIVELY LONG CHAPTER SO YAH. KK ILY ALL BYEEEEEE XXX