38)

Max's POV
Those sneaky little dipshits! So they hadn't fucked, they had slept together as in actually went to sleep with each other. So Will freaked out for nothing. Wow.
"Do you have any idea how fucking mad Will is?" I said, kinda mad but not really.
"Yeah, he got so wound up over us fucking closing our eyes next to each other. How sad is that!" Mike said with a laugh. El looked as if she felt kinda sad.
"El," I said. She looked up at me. "Can I talk to you please?" El nodded. "Alone," I added shooting a look at mike. He looked like he was going to object then el tapped her head and he sighed and looked reluctant but stayed where he was.
Mikes POV
I sat, kicking at the moss on the roots, waiting for el and max to finish their talk.
'Is it over yet?' I thought.
'I wish. Not even close.'
For gods sake. I audibly groaned.
'El,'
'I'm sorry! It's not my fault.'
'What are you even talking about?'
'She's asking if I'm actually a virgin and telling me that we went a little too far with Will this time.'
'Ha! He deserves it for being a prick though.'
"Ok so I gotta go do my packing cos we're leaving tomorrow so yeah," el said to max, walking back towards me.
"Is packing your code name for mike?" She said, nudging her.
"Yup." El said smiling subtly at me. I tried to hide my obvious grin.
Els POV
He looked so adorable trying to hide his smile. It ended up as the worlds cutest lopsided grin. He pulled me down into his lap and pulled me into a cuddle, his arms and legs wrapping around me. Max walked off, a smile on her face. He pulled away and held my chin in his hand.
"My baby is so cute! She so cute!" He said in a baby voice before pulling me into a short yet sweet kiss. I smiled as he pulled away. I put my hand on the back of his neck and wound my fingers in his messy curls. I kissed him softly on the corner of his lips, the place that usually drove him crazy, but now surprisingly he didn't look like he wanted to rip out his own throat. Wow. That's a change. Maybe he's just not in that kinda mood for once. I was though... I could probably just... I don't know, make him in the mood somehow?
Mikes POV
She was so cute! I loved her so much oh my godddd! She put her hand in my hair and put a kiss on the corner of my lips. Ok. Yeah. For fucks sake. I was trying to... never mind. If el was in that kinda mood I sure as hell was too. I just decided not to let her know that. I put a psychic wall around those thoughts, not letting El get to them and continued to ignore the fact that she was practically begging me to kiss her. She bit her lip and absentmindedly put her hand on the inside of my thigh as she moved closer to me. I inhaled sharply and held my breath. Fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. Ok mike, just keep it together it's not hard. I looked down at her fucking spicy face and melted into her eyes. Ok so maybe it was hard. (I know what you're thinking you dirty minded fuck,)
'That sorta mood eh?' I thought smirking. She grinned slightly.
"What, what are you after?" I asked looking at her. 
Els POV
I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in as I felt myself blush. Well I had achieved my goal but I just never got used to how hot he is, especially when he's turned on. He put his hand gently on my chin and lifted it. I looked in his eyes and I just completely melted. I honestly cannot think of anything I would rather do than stare at my hot ass boyfriend. His eyes went dark as he looked down at me and a coy smirk tugged at one corner of his lips. I was gonna keep teasing him but I don't think I'd be able to handle it myself.

A\N HI YE OK THATS THAT, KK ILY ALL BYEEEEEE XXX