Dancing with Jaehyun (jealousy)

Mulai dari awal

You walked in with BTS following close behind you. Once you were all in, you each quickly introduced yourself slightly bowing. Then Jaehyun walked up to you.

Jaehyun: We just need wait for our dance instructor to come here.

Somi: Ok :)

Just then the instructor came in a little shocked that everyone was there. You and Jaehyun walked up to him and introduced yourselves.

Instructor: I don't think it's going to work having everyone here. Sorry boys, you'll have to leave.

Everyone: UGHHHHHHH

As they were leaving Jungkook came up to you.

Jungkook: If ANYTHING happens, call me and I'll come get you.

Somi: Yeah I will. Go now!!

Once everyone was finally out you and Jaehyun started practicing.

A few weeks later

You were standing backstage with Jaehyun ready to go on next and you were extremely nervous. This was the first time you wouldn't be performing with the boys. Not only that but you already knew they would hate the dance and would probably scold you later about it being too sexy. You peered out of the curtain at the crowd and saw the members really close to the stage. Clearly being nervous Jaehyun came over to you to try calm you down.

Jaehyun: What's wrong?

Somi: I'm nervous...

Jaehyun: Why? We've been practicing for a while now and you know the choreography really well.

Somi: My members are going to be mad at the choreo. Especially Yoongi and Jungkook...

Jaehyun: I guess that's the reaction you get when you have protective members.

Somi: haha... yeah I guess.

You two started watching the screen when you heard your names were mentioned. The CM's were talking to the camera.

CM #1: Next on stage is going to be a two people dance duet (I don't know if that's what it's called but ok). Are you excited?

CM #2: I am! The one and only Somi in BTS will be performing with NCT's Jaehyun. I heard they have been practicing for a while now and are really excited to show you the final result.

CM #1: I can't wait any longer!! Let's welcome in SOMI and JAEHYUN!!

You and Jaehyun walk on to the stage from opposite sides and went into the starting position as fans were screaming from all directions. You managed to take a few breaths before the music started.

Play the video - you are the couple at the beginning - pretend the video goes on for longer, basically you are dancing for the whole song.

As you were dancing you did you best not to look at the shocked faces displayed on the boys in front of you. They were all staring at you move your hips and be closer to Jaehyun than they wanted. You wanted to laugh but had to keep a serious face while being filmed. Once the dance was over you and Jaehyun posed looking at each other (like how Seulgi and Taeyong posed) waiting for the lights to come off. When it was off, you both let go of each other and hugged on stage before going off together waving at the crowd.

Somi: Oh my god!!

Jaehyun: You did so well Somi!

Somi: So did you! Did you hear the fans scream when you stared straight out at them.

Jaehyun: What about when you did that lil... *whispers loudly* twerk.

Somi: hehe.

You were about to hug him again but Jungkook came and lifted you up, throwing you over his shoulder like you weighed nothing.

Somi: YAH!

Jungkook: I thought you promised us to change the choreo!!!!

Somi: That's not true. I told you I would give ideas. That doesn't mean they would accept it!

Jungkook: SOMI-AHHHH!

Somi: What. Are you jealous?

Jungkook: What... no of course not.

Somi: Ok then.

You were about to go back to Jaehyun who was watching confused until Jungkook pulled you in for a hug.

Somi: Whats wrong haha

Jungkook: I feel protective.

Somi: I'm fine lmao

Jungkook: Mmmm ok... just so you know, Yoongi and Namjoon are gonna kick your ass later.

Somi: I'll just hid behind you.

Jungkook smiled and let you go to Jaehyun and talk for a bit before you had to find your seat in the crowd next to the boys. You walked out, waving at some fans that you went by before reaching the boys. As you were walking back, some of the idols were staring at you but you didn't notice. When you came the boys stood up.

Jimin: Hey Somi! Good job!!

Somi: Thank Jiminie.

Yoongi: -_- why.

Somi: mm?

Yoongi: Why did you do that? Do you know how many guys are staring at you?!

Somi: Cuz oppa, I was following the choreography. You should be happy, I'm already get tweets from fans saying I did a good job.

Yoongi: I still don't approve.

Somi: ok.

Yoongi: Yah Somi-ah just wait until we get home.

Somi: ok.

You sat down between Yoongi and Jungkook because they dragged you there, hoping to keep you safe from other hoemans. You laughed at how stupid they were being. While the show went on Yoongi took your hand. You looked at him.

Yoongi: I don't like when guys stare at you...

Somi: It's fine. Plus I got you are the rest of the boys to protect me.

Yoongi: yeah I guess.

You leaned on him and watch the stage. He didn't react, being use to you leaning on him.

☆☆☆☆☆

I hope ya liked his chapter -3- I was gonna put it up yesterday but I fell asleep watching some k-drama. oK bye <3