Twenty

Quinn pulled into a motel and we walked to the front desk getting a room. I followed him to our motel for the night. "We have a flight to catch in the morning to Washington. That's where hes located" he told me. "I'm going to go get some ice."

I raised an eyebrow, "For what?"

He pulled out a bottle of Scotch and I rolled my eyes. Quinn left out then I walked into the undressing then stepped into the shower. The motel room was actually rather nice. I slid down the shower wall pulling my knees to not chest, as tears begin to stain my cheeks once again. If I had listened to Quinn maybe I could have saved Libby.

The images of her blonde hair and striking green eyes kept popping up into my head. She looked so terrified her mouth was slightly patted open. I shook my head as I cried slightly to myself. The door opened to the bathroom and Quinn pulled back the shower. My eyes widened to see him completely naked. Instantly my eyes ventured south of his body my mouth dropped open. "Really Brynn?" He grinned with a glass of scotch over ice in his hand.

I quickly placed my hand over my eyes, my cheeks burning from being red. "Sorry I didnt know that you are going to be naked."

He climbed into the shower with me, "I wanted to join you in the shower. I figured you were still shook from the situation." Quinn scooped me up into his arms, then he sat down with me straddling his lap. I could feel how hard he was underneath causing me to continue blushing.

"I was.. just cant...uh.." he took his finger and word the tears from my face.

"Maybe I can give you something else to think about...." he whispered into my ear. As he kissed down my until his lips were in the creased of my neck. I gasped as he sat down the glass of alcohol, his used his hand to explore my body. "Brynn you're beautiful... I'm so sorry.. I should have picked your hard head ass up and never let you leave. I would have rather you been made at me then hurt or saw what you seen tonight." He took his free hand running his fingers over the two holes one the left side of my neck. Where Louie had taken it upon himself to bite me.

"It's my... fault.. " I spoke softly.

"No... never.... are you a virgin? I dont want this to be painful" he gazed into my eyes.

"No... it's just been a very long time" he placed his hands on my waist then had lifted me onto his hard erection. Quinn rolled his eyes as he gently slid me further down onto his cock. It felt very much uncomfortable it was cold, huge, and it hurt. Slowly my body adjusted as he begin to use his hands to help me bounce up and down on his cock. The uncomfortable feeling soon turned into pleasure. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he slid in and out of my moist core. Moans escaped my lips as I closed my eyes bouncing harder.

"Fuck Brynn" he groaned smacking my ass. Quinn's eyes rolled into the back of his head, as a moan escaped his throat. Which was a surprise I didn't expect him to enjoy it so much. "I.. got... to taste you Brynn" he moaned.

I wasnt sure if he meant oral or actually my blood. "What?" I breathed. With much speed Quinn stood up still inside me, pinning me to the wall with my arms above my head. He begin to slam his cock into me with an incredible speed, one much faster then a human. He was almost like a jackhammer as he sunk his teeth into my neck exactly where Louie bit me.

"Quinn!" I screamed out as I felt his lips sucking the blood from my neck. Tears spilled out of my eyes, as my body went limp I started to freak out having a flashback. But he didnt stop instead he pulled out and shoved his finger inside of me causing my knees to buckle. He pulled his teeth out of my neck.

"Scream my name louder" he growled as he shoved two fingers.

Pleasure, fear, and pain filled my body but I didnt want him to stop I was enjoying it. "Quinn" I screamed louder. Blood trailed down my neck between my breasts as he shoved his fingers in and out of me faster. "I... I'm going to cum!" I screamed out as the sensation of an orgasm ripping through me took over. He sped up fingering me and my orgasm slowly subsided. Quinn pulled his fingers out slowly, then looked at me as he stuck them in his mouth. His mouth was covered in my blood where he had bit me.

"I'm going to go outside and smoke" he smirked.

I raised an eyebrow completely confused. "Wait, what? Were not finished.... you didnt didnt cum " I looked at him.

"Slow down girl.... you're not ready for all that. You're a human.." He rubbed the back of his neck.

I felt woozy from him drinking my blood. "So.. what am I the only human you had sex with?"

"Uh... no but the last one died when I came inside of her. I dont want you to die... we both need to build up to it. Once I do.. I'm going to want to fuck and suck your blood for hours. I'm scared I cant control myself. Besides you've lost enough blood for tonight."

I fell on my knees in the tub. Quinn picked me up wrapping me in a towel. Then he laid me down in the bed. "Shit.... I'm sorry Brynn.. I cant bite you anymore especially on your neck. I'm going to have to find somewhere else to bite you if we continue having sex."

"Yeah..." I said weakly. He bit his wrist then he pressed it up to my lips.

"Drink until you feel like you want to have sex again" He told me. "Vampire blood makes humans horny back some vampires use it as a way to lure their prey. As well as human blood makes us horny only when its directly from the host" he explained.

I didnt ask question I immediately started drinking the blood from his wrist. I slowly begin to feel life enter my body and my pussy become wet all over again. I pulled away. "Quinn..."

He answered my call by shoving his finger back inside of me and then kissing my neck. I fell asleep as he fingered me and kissed my neck.