Eleven

The rest of the trip went by rather peacefully. Libby explained to me that she just woke up in her sleeping bag and she didnt remember anything after we got to the cave. I believed her since she was human. Quinn didnt leave my side and Kayla continued to give me death glares. But that vampire thing never came back to hurt me.

I was glad when we returned back to Winchester, but it was super weird knowing most of them were vampires. Quinn told me not to mention it, so I had to keep it a secret. So I tried to act as normal as possible. It was Monday I came home from a long day of class. My stomach had been hurting all day and I was honestly a tad bit irritated.

Quinn was sitting on his bed watching TV and I rushed into the room throwing my backpack on the bed. "Hey Quinn" I said quickly.

"Hey.." he replied as I hurried into the bathroom. I shut the door and plopped down on the toilet. "Brynn you are hurt..." Quinn spoke from the other side of the door.

"I'm not hurt I'm fine, what are you talking about?" I questioned him.

"You're bleeding... where are you hurt at?" Quinn growled angrily.

Oh Shit I thought to myself as I blushed and slapped my hand against my forehead. "I.. I'm not bleeding. I'm perfectly fine Quinn I promise" I tried to assure him. But he wasnt listening.

"Brynn I'm coming in" he spoke sternly.

"Wait. No Quinn." He opened the bathroom door walking inside.

I stared up at him on the toilet, it was completely and utterly awkward. I couldnt believe he had no shame in walking into the bathroom with me.

"Where are you bleeding Brynn? I can smell it. Who hurt you?" He placed his hand on my forehead.

"Quinn no one hurt me. I just... um I'm on my menstrual cycle" I whispered.

Quinn furrowed his eyebrows then he sighed with relief. "Oh. Oh.. uh well do you need me to help you?"

"Huh? No" I laughed nervously. "If you could just give me some space that would be fine." He nodded then left the bathroom.

I felt like dying on the toilet after ten minutes I came out of the bathroom and changed into an oversized t shirt and shorts. Quinn was sitting on his bed, I walked over to him climbing into his bed beside him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. "You ok?" He whispered into my ear.

"Yeah stomach just cramping" he placed his hand on my stomach and rubbed in circles. I fell asleep in his arms, as he eased my stomach pains.

The next morning I woke up to the sound of Quinn coming out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. We were on spring break finally and I was super excited to get another break from class, especially so soon.

He gave me a small wink then walked over to his bed. "You want to go on a date tonight?" He asked me.

"Sure you're not going to go home to your parents?" I asked.

"My parents died many years ago I've been dead for a decade." He chuckled as he got dressed I turned my head so that I wasnt staring at him.

"Oh.." I mumbled.

"It's ok I mean honestly" he gave me a warm smile. I spent most of the day laying in his bed, he did exercising. Every now and then he went for a run outside around the campus. I stayed in because my menstrual cycle was taking a toll on me. I thought it was a little weird that he didnt stay inside with me and talk. He kept finding reasons to leave but I didnt question it.

I took a shower around 7pm and I got dressed in white floral cold shoulder top and a pair of ripped jean shorts. I pinned my hair on the sides like I did for the bar. I put on some red lipstick, eyeliner, and mascara. I walked out of the bathroom dressed for our date and his mouth dropped open once he say.

He quickly fixed his jaw trying to look masculine I couldn't help but giggle. "See something you like?" I questioned.

"I see something I want to officially make mine" he rose from his bed. He was wearing a grey v neck and some white Jean's. His porcelain skin looked great as usual long with his dozens of tattoos.

I took a few steps towards him until I was directly in front of him. "What's that suppose to mean?"

He took a step back and shook his head. "Nothing lets go." He walked out of dorm leaving my behind. I stood there dumbfounded for a moment. Quinn was acting really strange.