Five

I walked around the dirty cell and my roommate punched the wall repeatedly. I assumed that's how he let his anger out. "Look please stop... I'm Brynn by the way." I finally told him my name.

"Quinn" he huffed. Quinn was the badboys name he looked adorable angry. I didnt understand why he thought that I belonged to him. Or what was he talking about he told them that I was his. Did he really go around telling people that foolishness. I would be quick to set the record straight. Lowkey I was mad that we were arrested because we got into a fight with the guy at the bar.

Quinn pace back and forth while I sat on the bed fumbling with my fingers. "Quinn please sit down" he looked at me. Then he walked over and sat down beside me on the bed. "I'm not even sure what just happen. I mean are you going around telling people I belong to you?" I questioned him. He didnt reply he just sat there staring at his own hands. "Please stop telling people that. I'm not some pet for you to play with and look at this shit we've gotten into. Instead of being in a bed we have to sleep on concrete." I sighed.

"My bad..." he mumbled then laid back on the bed staring up at the ceiling.

I fell asleep shortly after our conversation, the next morning I woke up to campus police. "Hey, wake up the Dean is here to speak to you."

Quinn sat up then I did we walked over to the cell bars. The Dean was a tall pale man with blonde hair and green eyes. "Good Morning Quinn and Miss Klein. You know I'm here to talk about the encounter yesterday. The yogurt shop property was damaged and you guys could have been seriously hurt. What was the reason for this disaster?"

The Dean sounded so polite and caring, I wanted to explain before Quinn opened his mouth and said something wrong. "Good Morning Sir, he randomly showed up at the yogurt place. I told him we didnt want any trouble. He obviously brought his two friends because he wanted trouble" I explained.

"Is that what happen Quinn?" He looked at him for reassurance.

"Yeah" he answered with his arms crossed along his chest.

"He said that you were leading him on at some bar and Quinn attacked him for you leading his own" the Dean cleared his throat.

"That's not what happen sir, I danced with him at the bar because I was drunk he tried to take me out of the bar intoxicated." I disagreed.

"Regardless of what happen, destroying property and fighting on school grounds is against the rules. This is your first and final warning next time you will be expelled from Winchester campus. Now you two have a good day and focus on your courses that you are taking." The Dean walked out of the building and the officer let us out of the jail cell.

I was slightly angry, because it sounded to me like the Dean was only concerned about the property that was destroyed. Quinn didnt say anything but his face told his true emotions. He was livid about the entire situation.

Once we made it back to the dorms I took a long shower. I walked out dressed in a pink t shirt dress. The smell of smoke infiltrated my lungs, Quinn was staring outside the window in a daze.
"You smoke?" I asked him. He didnt answer which was unusual he always had something smart or flirty to say. "That's it lover boy, you get in trouble now you go all quiet on me?" I teased him.

He didn't turn to look at me instead he blew a circle of smoke towards the window. "Theres nothing to say besides the fact that its bullshit." Something seemed weird about the school but I hadn't been here that long. So I wasnt sure if I was just being paranoid.

"If it makes you feel better I have bruises on my stomach. Because you jumped on those guys I had to have your back" I gave him a crooked smile.

"You need to put something on that, so it can get better. Shouldn't you already know that since your studying to become a nurse?" He gave me a smirk. I was relieved that he was turning back to himself again. Honestly I didnt like the angry side of him.

"I never told you what I was studying, how do you know so much about me?" I questioned him taking a seat on my bed.

"I'm your personal stalker Brynn" he laughed and I joined.

"Definitely getting that vibe" I laid my head on my pillow staring up at the ceiling. "What are you studying?"

"Criminal Justice" Quinn answered.

He didnt look like much of a criminal guy but he was very protective of me for some reason. In the back of my head I didnt mind.