One

Are you sure you don't want to just wait a semester and find a college closer?" My mom asked with a worried expression.

"Mom, it was a blessing that they even accepted me. Do you know how many people would die to be accepted into Winchester?" I questioned her. I understood that she wanted me closer to home. But I had been accepted into the college of my dreams. I wasnt going to give it up for anything.

She nodded and gave me one last hug before driving away for the last time. I took a deep breath then begin dragging my luggage across the large campus. Most of the students look liked they were deprived of sunlight. Which as actually a little bit strange.

I made my way to my new home, which was a dorm on the second floor. To my surprise I walked in to see a guy doing pushups on the floor. It was obvious he lived here there was posters on his side of the room. His bed was already made and loud as music was blasting throughout the room.

He looked up at me with a small smirk, I rolled my eyes. Of course he was asshole I could tell from across the room.

"Oh I must have the wrong dorm room..." I mumbled to myself.

The boy stood up revealing his shirtless pale body covered in tattoos.

"Is it 236?" He questioned like he cared.

My eyes gazed down at the paper in my left hand. In the bottom left corner in big bold numbers it read 236.

"I didnt know the dorms were coed.. oh this must be a mist-"

"What your afraid to room with me?" He raised an eyebrow.

I rolled my eyes "Seems like I don't have a choice" I mumbled shutting the door behind me.

"Good" he dropped back down on the floor and continued doing pushups.

I began unpacking my things and we didnt say another to each other the rest of the night. The next day was my first day of class and I wanted to go to bed early.

The next morning when I woke up he was gone. Good I thought to myself. I took a quick shower and ran my fingers through my short brown curly hair. I decided on a navy t shirt that read savage and a pair of blue skinny Jean's.

My first class was chemistry and I easily found the class without a minute to spare. The classroom was huge and definitely contained more students then I was used to being around. I took a seat on the front row by a girl with long blonde hair and green eyes.

"Hi, I'm Libby and you are?" She said cheery.

I gave a warm smile, "I'm Brynn nice to meet you Libby." I shook her hand very much happy to make a new friend.

Libby and I had every class together it was her first day as well. She was also studying to be a nurse. After all our classes ended we walked back towards the dorms together.

"My roommate and some other people are going out tonight to celebrate our first night being here. They are going to a bar, you down?" She asked me.

"Yeah sure it will be nice to get out and meet other people." I agreed.

"Alright I'll be waiting outside at 8 see you then" she waved.

"See you then" I walked to my door excited about the night ahead of me.