Nineteen

"Brynn suck... come on..." Quinn's voice filled my eardrums. The taste of cold blood filled my mouth trickling down my throat. My body felt weak but as the blood made its way down my throat I felt a new source of energy. Instantly my eyes popped open to see Quinn kneeling down beside me with his wrist in my mouth. He pulled his wrist away his facial expression showing that he was annoyed. "Damn... you drank too much. Now you're going to be horny..." he grumbled. I threw my hands around his neck and I fell out of the car on top of him causing him to land on the ground. "Shit Brynn.." he sighed.

"Quinn... thank you so much" I whispered into ear.

"Yeah ... yeah if you were so damn hard headed and stubborn none of that would have happen. He could have fucking kill you" he body shook angrily from just thinking about it. I nestled my face into his neck.

"I-I.. I'm sorry" I choked as my traitor tears returned easily spilling into his neck. My body felt like I wanted to rip his clothes off, but I was so emotionally distressed by remembering that Libby was dead. I couldnt bring myself to do anything but cry into neck.

My neck and the top of my dress was covered in blood. Quinn wrapped his arms around me tightly. "It's going to be alright Brynn. I told I would never let anything happen to you... I'm sorry I didnt get there sooner. I was really pissed with you.. but I.. love you.." he sighed.

I looked at him, "So you thought about letting me die?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah... I tried to tell you in the dorm you wouldn't listen. I saw you leave with that fucker. But we need to go they are going to be after us... because you lived and saw what they do. Now that you know what they are." Quinn sat up then placed me in the passenger seat. Then he got in on the other side.

We drove for a moment in silence, but I took it upon myself to break the silence. "So they do this every year if youre so against it, then why havent you left before now?"

Quinn looked at me with a scowl, "Before I met you I didnt care I joined in. It was fun watching my prey scream as they died in front of my eyes. Brynn... there is just something about you I dont know what it is. I cant get enough so I chase you like a lost puppy" he admitted.

"Yet... you want officially make me yours" I rolled my eyes calling him out.

He slapped his forehead, "Not with that shit again
I didnt mean it like that Brynn I swear. You dont know how hard it is for me not to fuck you right here and now. It takes every bone in my body to control myself around you. I want it to be special... I dont know us to just fuc-"

I cut him off, "But I want to Quinn.. I'm ready for that step. That's why I got upset because you didnt gave a problem sleeping with Kayla."

"Yeah... because I didnt care about her. I care about you more then I have ever cared about anything. Look... I'll make love to you ok?" He gave me a smirk.

I rolled my eyes but he just didnt know how those words turned me on. "What now? We run forever.."

Quinn grabbed my hand rubbing his thumb over the back of my hand. "Until I can come up with another idea. They will hunt for us like a pack they wont stop until they get you especially. Not vampires are bad... I have a friend but we will have to fly to him. He left Winchester years ago maybe he can help us." I nodded relaxing in the car. Life seemed to get stranger and stranger.