"Therefore, put two and two together and VOILA! Here we are." Supreme Boi finished at the end with a snap of his fingers.

The members turned silent once more.

Was it really possible for a person to hate someone they don't even know so much that they are willing to kill them?

For what?

What in their right mind could possibly justify their actions? What made them do it?

That was when Manager Sejin's phone buzzed, everyone's thoughts had snapped out and were now gazing at the said manager checking his phone.

They watched as he sigh in frustration as he turned his screen to reveal a recent tweet.

"We had found the friend's account name, and started following her just for precaution." He said.

Twitter

NoonaJeon
I wonder how my babies are doing? I already purified them from that demon, so they should be doing great! Hehe, your welcome in advance~
I'll make sure to update you guys, if I have any info on them <3

--

"So what do we do now, Bang Pd-nim?" Jin mumbled but the anger in his voice was evident.

And judging by how all the members were visibly shaking with their fist clenched and their figure frim, they were all pissed.

They were absolutely furious.

Murder.

The boys saw red. Their minded clouded with only one thought, they wanted to get rid of whoever harmed their precious maknae.

But before they could think any further, Bang Pd-nim had clapped his hands to snap the boys out of their murderous intent.

Anyone with a brain could see that the atmosphere in the room had thicken even more than it was, even a blind man can feel the rage of 7 hyungs.

"Calm down boys, we already had the eyewitnesses and the staff here to keep quiet about the situation from media. The last thing we need is to shut people up from witnessing 7 idols murdering a poor humane girl." Bang Pd-nim reasoned.

"That girl is neither poor nor humane, she's a monster, an ugly one at that." Tae growled out.

"Now now, I know how you feel but we will handle all the complicated situations, alright? You guys have to stay here and look after Y/N, remember?" Manager Sejin comfortably let out a tiny smile as he patted Tae on his back.

"Also, from this point on, I have decided that you guys would move into a much more secure place. It has all the facilities you need, one of the most luxurious places in Seoul and most importantly, they have tight security so no one unknown can come in or out." Bang Pd-nim said while handling Namjoon a separate document with the new housing details.

"We're moving again?" questioned Yoongi.

Bang Pd-nim nodded, "It's for the best."

After a while of more discussions later, they heard light footsteps entering the room.

The group turned their attention towards the door and saw Y/N's doctor. The boys had widen their eyes.

They completely forgotten that Y/N was still in surgery.

With that thought, everyone had rushed over to the man in the white coat.

"Doctor, how is he?" questioned Jungkook with sad eyes. The sudden rush of worrisome feelings had taken over once more.