Entry #13

Nov. 29, 2038
3:30 p.m.

*Coraline logged in*

*A True Legend logged in*

*Coraline changed A True Legend's name to Markus' Muse*

Oh ha ha, very funny Coral.

(C'mon, you know it's true! :P )

I wasn't denying anything.

(Of course you weren't, because then you would've had five people on your back correcting you.)

Oof, that's true.

(Lol. But can we please talk about Conan? This was a glorious day because of him!)

I know, I literally forgave him for last Friday because of today!

*Simon Says logged in*

- Hey guys!! -

Hey Simon!

*8.5 logged in*

(Hi, North!)

Hi!!

....................

SIMON, YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE!!!

- I see you noticed your new nickname, bwahahahaha!!!! -

Grrrrrrrr.... ANYWAYS! What happened with Conan that's gotten you guys all excited?

(Oh my God, you guys missed the verbal smackdown of the century!)

Conan told off Gavin at work today.

- Yoooooooo!!! -

Omg yaaaaass!! Spill, spill!!! We want to hear all about it!!

(Ok! First off - just so there's a bit of context - even though Conan and I are also androids, Officer Reed still seems to enjoy insult Connor the most.)

Actually, he does insult you two quite often, he insults you to me for some reason...

(Oh wow.)

Yeah.....

(Anyways, so we were sitting at our desks near Hank, looking over files and minding our own business, when Connor noticed that Hank's coffee mug was empty. So being the amazing son that he is, he got up to refill the mug. As he's making his way to the break room, he had the misfortune to cross paths with Officer Reed.)

More like I accidentally bumped into him. So of course, he took the time to gun me down with some colorful insults, some of them being classics like "plastic a**hole," "Anderson's robot pet," and so on.

(Little did he know that Conan had just returned from storing evidence, and was listening to the whole thing...)

I managed to get Hank's coffee, and was doing my best to make my way back to my desk while ignoring Gavin when suddenly he was shoved away from me.

"SHUT. UP! Just shut up! Shut up!" Conan snapped. Gavin's jaw dropped, and the whole office was shocked into silence.

"All you seem to do is bitch!" he continued. "And complain, and cry! Like, Jesus Christ! I'm genuinely surprised Connor or Hank haven't messed you up yet. Like, I'm this close to f**king you up myself! Yes, you're a human, we're robots, and in some ways you are better than us. Well, congratulations - NOBODY HERE GIVES A F**K! My siblings and I are out here working our asses off trying to contribute to this new society; we don't have time for your bullshit!!! Ooooooh, Connor should have folded your ass when he had the chance! F**king hell...."