Entry #12

Nov. 26, 2038
9:12 p.m

*A True Legend logged in*

Boy, today was..... eventful.

you ok?

Me? I'm fine. Embarrassed, but fine. There's nothing quite like having an intimate moment be abruptly interrupted by your brother.

damn, tell me all about it.

.....Was that sincere or sarcastic?

sincere. :)

Oh, ok. Well, we'd just finished my painting lesson; I ended up making a portrait of two exposed android hands reaching towards each other to make a connection. I didn't know what to think of it, but Markus said it was really good, so I'm proud of it.

Anyways, Markus suddenly became very quiet, so I asked him what was wrong. Instead of answering, he took my hand and asked me how I felt about him.

oh boy. what did you say?

At first, I told him that I thought he was an amazing person, and I listed all his qualities that I admired with a passion. He didn't interrupt me, but when I finished he just shook his head and said, "While that makes me really happy to hear you say that, I want to know how you feel about me."

It took me a minute, but I finally understood what he was asking. To be honest, I've never been good at expressing my feelings. After all, that was the reason I got this journal in the first place. But even now, I'm not quite sure how to put my emotions into words. I couldn't just say, "I love you," because that phrase in itself has so many variations.

Obviously, I don't love him in the same way that I love Hank. My love for Hank is like a fishing trip; it's calm, peaceful, and even though no words are spoken, our bond is growing just from being beside each other. Loving Markus is like going on a roller coaster for the first time; it's absolutely terrifying, but also thrilling and puts a smile on your face. At the same time, it's also like curling up under a soft blanket next to a warm fire in the dead of winter; cozy, safe, and comforting.

I didn't know how to tell him this, so I just more or less showed him through a connection. And somehow, he understood. The smile that crossed his face in that moment was probably one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen in my life. When he leaned in and placed a soft kiss on my lips, I felt a warm, fuzzy feeling spread throughout my body. For a brief moment, everything just seemed to fall into place in my mind.

Suddenly...... completely out of the blue...... Conan literally broke down the front door and stormed into the studio demanding that Markus release me. I honestly don't know who was more embarrassed; me, Markus, or Coraline as she ran in a few minutes later yelling at Conan that it "wasn't what he thought," followed by a barrage of apologies directed at Markus and I. Then North and Simon arrived, and once they realized what'd been interrupted, they started doubling over with laughter. Markus was not amused at all.

.........wow. that was a ride from start to finish.

Heh, you're telling me... You know what was kind of funny in a way?

what?

In the end, Conan wasn't sorry for crashing our evening. If I didn't know any better, I'd say he was even glad he did! But he's not getting away with it though. Hank paid for a replacement for the broken door, but told Conan that he was going to take the money from the latter's paychecks until he was paid back fully.

nice, gg parenting Hank! wait, what paychecks?

Oh yeah, starting tomorrow Conan and Coraline are going to start working with us at the DPD!

cool! bet officer douchebag is gonna be real happy about that lol.

Well, he has no say in the matter, so it doesn't matter if he's happy or not. Though, I am interested to see how he and Conan get on.....

why's that?

You may not be able to tell since you haven't met him yet, but Conan has a much more - what's the word I'm looking for? - "hardcore" personality than Coraline and I do. He's much less "B.S. - tolerant." So I have the feeling that if Gavin tries to throw insults his way, he may not like the response he gets.

i'd pay money to watch conan roast that prick.

.....Please tell me that when you say "roast," you mean it figuratively....

of course.

Oh good.... Also, I find it hilarious how you all refer to Gavin as a douchebag even though none of you have met him.

well you know, it's kinda hard not to get that vibe from the way you talk about him.

True.

btw, did you guys have a safe black friday?

Yes we did! :) I ended up buying a lot of clothes, bath bombs, and kitchen appliances that I'm not sure what I'm going to do with.... but I'll figure it out eventually. ^_^;

lololololol that's good. i'm sure i'm gonna hear all about what north and simon bought when they come back. welp, it's about time i turned in for the night.

Alright. Goodnight, Josh! Have a pleasant rest!

you too! night.

*Just Josh logged out*

Hmmm, I should probably call Markus in the morning and make sure everything's ok... For now I guess I'll go reassure Coraline for the tenth time that we're not mad at her, poor dear...

*A True Legend logged out*