Chapter 20 : S H M

Start from the beginning

"I'm not going to be the cameraman today. I'm too lazy." The thin guy said.

"I'm busy, Mu Fian, you're free, it's your turn to tail someone." The chubby guy said.

Mu Fian, the muscled guy, did not take ways his eyes from the screen.

"Can't you see I'm playing? Besides, it was my turn last week. It is Lin Ruo's turn now."

Lin Ruo, the lean man, got angry to these bunch of lazy guys.

"You three! I'm talking about decent work! We have to meet someone!"

"....." The three continued their lazy countenance.

"It's the matter of CJ's corruption. "

The three guys stopped. Ears perked up.
Sensing he got the attention of these three, Lin Ruo continued.

"I got a picture of the evidence. It was only a part. But it tells truth."

TRUTH

Hearing this one word, the three guys on the sofa left what they were doing.

Xian Tao, the chubby guy, closed his laptop and take off his legs on the table.

Gi Pieng, the thin man, tuck his phone in his pocket and sit properly.

Mu Fian, the muscled guy, unfolded his legs and put away the controller.

"The evidence?!" The three of them asked seriously.

Witnessing the scene, Lin Ruo was satisfied. He pulled out his phone, connect it to the screen and select a picture.

An image of the document could be seen. The three guys read the document and was instantly startled.

"Oh my!" The three of the exclaimed.

"Who called?"

"How did you get this?

"There is more evidence from that person right?"

"Did you ask them to meet?"

The three of them bombarded Lin Ruo with questions.

This....this is a bomb!

Just one picture was enough to cause uproar in the media.

The picture contained the accounting of diamonds of how much CJ's bought. It was not complete, since it was a picture. But from that part, once could see the amount of diamonds and anyone who can do math would know that those diamonds were imitations. What shocked them most was the bottom part of the paper. It was signed by the president himself and the auditor! They had already heard that the CEO's assistant was the culprit, mixing the true diamonds with fake. But this document told different things. It tells people that the president himself knew this transaction and have been doing this for long !

The three guy felt the burning passion in their hearts. They were heroes of justice! They must absolutely told the truth to the people !

"We must meet them!"

_________

Less than ten minutes Xiong Zhi's  phone rang.

With a small smile on her lips she pressed the answer button.

"Hello, we want to meet you. Please bring more evidence. We will surely make the truth known to all citizens. We, Shi Hua Media will expose CJ's corruption and crimes. Justice will prevail." The voice said dreamingly.

"En, 6pm, at XX coffee shop. I'll be wearing a uniform." Xiong Zhi did not intended to hide her identity anyway. She had plans for them.

"OK, let's see each other later. Thank you,"