Entry 38: Esoteric Documents - Delaney_Interview.txt - 03/18

(This document was retrieved upon official request, following the failure of Agent Sanders to supply it at the appointed time. - Allen)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - x

RecCommand=Initiated

FileName: MMXI/VFR/009.voc

Timestamp: 2011-18-03;16:01EST.

TranscSrc{Pathway=FileName}

Verify;Src{EngDict.rac. Version 13.2.1}

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - x

Zoe Sanders: I...

Raphael Heath: Something wrong, Ms. Sanders?

Sanders: I'm sorry, I...I wasn't expecting an audience.

Heath: This is hardly an audience. We're all familiar with the case at hand and the interviewee. Our purpose of gathering here is to ensure this process goes without a glitch.

Sanders: Right.

Heath: I already informed you about this arrangement, so it should come as no surprise.

Sanders: I'm just a little...it doesn't matter now. May I please be introduced?

Heath: Certainly. You already know Trotter...

Sanders: Yes. Good evening.

Heath: To his right is our Deputy Chief of Operations, Erin Leon.

Sanders: Good evening ma'am.

Erin Leon: Good evening to you too.

Heath: And across the table from Erin is Priscilla Chevron, our Head of Inquiry.

Sanders: Good evening.

Priscilla Chevron: Good evening Agent Sanders. It's a pleasure to finally meet you.

Sanders: Likewise.

Heath: Beside Priscilla is her predecessor, Magdalene Price.

Sanders: Good evening.

Heath: Across from Magdalene, that's beside Erin, is our Chief of Operations, Dr. Albert Moses.

Sanders: Oh wow. Pleased to meet you, sir.

Dr. Albert Moses: I could say the same.

Heath: And beside him is Kojiro.

Kojiro: Domo.

Sanders: Uh...

Heath: It's a salutation in Japanese. I believe I do not need to reintroduce myself. And here, at the head of the table is-

Sanders: Henry Delaney. It's great to finally meet you, Agent Delaney.

Henry Delaney: ...

Sanders: Why is he in handcuffs?

Leon: As a precautionary measure. His psyche is still fractured and he is prone to unreasonable and unpredictable outbursts. Also, most of what you'll get from him will be unintelligible at best.

Kojiro: Please bear with his vicissitudes.

Sanders: Um...thanks for the heads up. As you all probably know, I'm agent Zoe Sanders from the Paranormal Division. It really is a pleasure and a privilege to meet all of you. I must apologize for my earlier reaction. I was just...a bit overwhelmed. While I did not expect you all to be present, I appreciate the time you're offering to attend this interview, and the many contributions you have given me throughout this investigation. I hope this assistance will continue during this meeting.