Chapter 16: Parental Responsibility?

Danny's POV:
The group of idiots that I am travelling with looked incredibly frightened. Dash, the guy who prided himself on his ability to be stronger and braver than everyone else, looked the most afraid. He was visibly shaking and although he tried to appear brave, he just looked like a toddler facing a clown for the first time.

Dan, ever the trouble maker, decided that Dash would be a good target for the rest of our journey with him and Dani. We had been travelling with the two of them for the past two days and so far Dan has been appearing behind Dash and altering his face into a variety of different horror film characters. Dash had ended up crying a couple of times throughout the past few days. It is satisfying, if I must say. I have been enjoying my bother getting pay back on m=one of my longest lasting bullies.

Every one of my friends that had been travelling with me had gone back to their respective homes, leaving me alone with the class. I did still have Dani and Dan, although I believe that one of the main reasons they are still here is because they are waiting to get revenge on Sam, Tucker, and my biological parents for what they did to me. They hated them for it, maybe even more than I hated them for what they did. Dan had saved me from them more than one time from them and each time he could see that the beatings had gotten worse and worse each time.

We had been walking for hours and all of the class were complaining. Maddie had been trying to persuade me to allow them to stop and I don't think she realises that her 'persuasive' techniques are just making me more and more reluctant to let them stop. She appears to believe that she has some sort of parental hold over me that will cause me to do whatever she wants without question. I haven't listened to her for months and I don't know why she believes that I would suddenly start. She is a fucking bitch. She doesn't care about anyone but herself. She walks around like she should have the ultimate power over all mankind. Well guess what 'mother' you are not holier than thou.

My father, although better than my mother, was also a dickhead. He is a terrible scientist, like unbelievably bad. He doesn't appreciate anything. He takes everything for granted. I know that he cheats on my mother, but she cheats on him too. Both my parents act like they are the only ones that belong on moral high grounds, but they have never even seen it in sight. They are so far away from good. My parents deserve to be tortured in the deepest, darkest pits of hell.

A/N:

I am so sorry that this took so long and that it was so short. I don't really have an excuse. Next weekend I will be uploading again, hopefully a longer chapter.