Chapter 15: Family

Danny's POV:

The wood we were using to cover the gap was starting to disintegrate when it made contact with the floor of the separated island that housed the two most deadly, yet nicest ghosts I have ever met (I may be biased though). Once we had all made it to the other side, the wooden plank had disintegrated completely. The owners of this land really didn't want us here.

I started to lead the way through the island to the other side so that I could ditch these hideous beings when Dash, in all his wisdom, decided to play hero. He barged forward, pushing Johnny and me aside before turning to face the group.

"I have decided that I will take over from here as I don't think Fenturd is strong enough to get us through any sort of danger that we could face." I felt my eyes rolling to the back of my head as I heard Johnny try to hide a chuckle. I smiled to myself when I saw my 'niece' sneaking up behind him.

Dani, my 'niece', had been adopted by Dan, my 'brother', a few years ago. Dan had decided to try to be better behaved and he was even appointed the royal guard, second in command of course. He kept occupied. Dani had had a lot of bad run ins with humans before moving in with Dan, which lead her to hate them. Neither of them like that I am still associated with them, but they understand because they are my clones (but not really because they are so different from me). I love them to bits.

Dani had snuck up behind Dash and she didn't look happy. I assume she saw how he blatantly disrespected me earlier and mixed with the rest of her knowledge on him, she didn't see him as a great person. I understood that. I am, however, worried about what she might do to him. I'm hoping she will be able to restrain herself so that we can get this experience over with as quickly as possible.

"Yo, big head! Would you stop being such an egotistical jerk and let my uncle do his job? I don't want you here and you don't want to be here, so let him get you out of here before I get a chance to hurt you." Dash visibly jumped out of his skin. It was a hilarious sight to see Dash Baxter afraid of a five year old child. I burst out laughing at the sight.

Dani grinned at me, before running towards me and jumping into my arms. I lifted her up and gave her a tight hug. "Heyyyy, Uncle Danny" "Heyyyyyy, Niece Dani". She clung to me so I was carrying all of her weight.

"Awww, wittle Dashy going to wet his pants?" Dan's mocking voice came from the darkness. He walked forwards towards me, grinning. He gave me a quick, but tight, hug. He appeared to be happy considering he hates it when he is near humans.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Trip To The Ghost Zoneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें