Chapter 1: Finding Out

Danny's POV:

TICK, TOCK, TICK, TOCK

The class was silent and the only noise to be heard was the sound of the clock on the wall. The time was wrong from when the clock had failed to be reset when it had been broken months ago. Everyone was far to shocked to say anything, so they all just gawked at my 'parental' figures, who were standing at the front with wide smiles spreading across their face. They had just barged into the room and announced this years big class trip. We were going to the Ghost Zone.

I was shocked. Who on earth thought it was a good idea to take anyone, let alone school children, on a trip to one of the most dangerous places in existence? It was just barking mad. Have they not considered the dangers of this? Ghost and humans are well knon enemies and they won't hesitate to attack the class, especially when they know about my history with them (not that the humans would know).

"We will be leaving tomorrow. Before you react, your parents already know about the trip so there's no need to worry. I know it is short notice and some of you may feel like there isn't enough time to be prepared, but trust me when I say that everything will be alright." Madaline said, enthusiastically. "Just as a quick side note, please wear sensible clothes and shoes. We may decide to explore for a bot as Jack and I haven't been to the Ghost Zone before and are rather curious."

----------------------------------TIME SKIP -----------------------------------------------------------

I walked into my house(Phantom's Keep) and went to where I knew I would find my wife, Ember, and my husband, Clockwork, sitting peacefully. Clocky, Emmy, and I are all married to eachother and are the kings and queen of the Ghost Zone. When I was 14, I realised that I had feelings for the both of them and after a lonnnnnnnnnnnng discussion with them, it became apparent that all three of us loved eachother. A year and six mothes later we were married and crowned rulers of the GZ.

It turns out that Clockwork had one other form. His true form. He only ever shows that form around us or our 2
children. His true form was hot as hell. He had a full sleeve of clock tatoos and muscles that any living or non-living soul would die for. He usually wore a sleeveless t-shirt that said 'Quater to No' (refering to time), and a sleeveless hoodie. He also wore a baseball cap with a clock on it. Over his heart he had the DP logo and a flaning Guitar, which represented Emmy and me.

Ember also had another form

Ember also had another form. See, she is genderfluid, so when she died she also got a male form. The male version of Ember had short hair and a piercing on his eyebrow. He didn't have much muscle, but it suited him. He usually wore skinny jeans and his guitar. On his chest (and his female chest), he had a clock and DP logo tatoo to represent his/her two husbands. Female Ember had a busty chest and a well toned stomach and curves. She wore a studded belt around he skin tight jeans. She had flamming blue/green hair and a chocker around her neck. She also wore a black crop top and her guitar was strapped to her back.