Chapter Twenty Four

(I had this whole thing written but wattpad must have deleted it. Sorry for not updating yesterday, I was with one of my best friends.)

-I am your father-

Somewhere in Gotham City

Jade finally began to come to, her head pounding worse than it ever had before. Sickness over threw her body in such a wave of pain. She wanted her stones and crystals to help heal her but her bag was not on her person.

"Good morning, princess," A low and soothing voice whispered.

"Hello my little princess," The man whispered to the sleeping baby, lifting her small frame out of the crib she was resting at.
"Let go of her, you demon," A woman screamed, holding up a small cross that had been hanging on the child's wall. "Let go of my daughter."
"Now now," The man chuckled. "Let's not be irrational."

"Dad?" Jade whispered as the memory faded. It wasn't hers, it had to belong to the man who had just spoken.

"You remember," the man whispered as he moved a piece of her brown hair out of her eyes. "Yes, I am your father."

Jade looked up to see the man, his dark hair covered by a silk red top hat, a recked suit on his body. "What are you wearing?"

"An old persona of mine," the man took a step back and flung his arms in the air, his chin pointed up. "The Great and Powerful Ringmaster."

"Who?"

The man rolled his eyes. "Doesn't matter, dear, what does matter is that we are both here. You see, long ago your (swear word) of a mother took you away to that damned land of Azarath to be raised by the nuns. Pain in the neck for me."

She blinked. "What?"

"Don't act stupid, kid. I know what was going on. You were raised in Azarath until my young sister summoned my father back to his homeland and destroyed it. You were the soul survivor other than Raven. Because you are my child."

"You're a child of Trigon?"

"Yes, I am the oldest, wisest, handsomest, and most civilized of my siblings. The name is Belial."

"I can't believe this," Jade whispered to herself. "My father is a demon."

"No, child. You have always known. Deep inside you knew you were created in the darkness."

"No," Jade screamed. "I'm not created from darkness. I'm good."

"Oh, darling girl, you are far from good."

• • •

"Father, she has been gone for two days now," Damian hissed from across the table. "She's not okay."

"I'm sure she is off with John Constantine," Bruce sighed as he set down a folder of paperwork and looked at his worried fourteen year old son. "If it bothers you so much we can look into it."

"Pennyworth said she never came back with Harper like she was supposed to. Roy Harper retuned to the manor at 11:23 pm, but he said Jade told her to drop her off somewhere else," Damian stated.

"Bruce, Damian. Poison Ivy is taking over Center City Park, we need backup. Harley, Smolder, and a new girl are joining her. Dick out."

"We are needed," Bruce said as he stood up, his chair scraping on the ground.

• • •

Crystal waited, looking at her new 'mates' in the face. Ivy was focused on petting her plants and destroying anyone who dared come close enough to touch them. Harley Quinn was fiddling with the handle of her large, fair hammer. Smolder played with the rocks on the ground, melting them into lava.

"Here come the big boys," Harley sang, her eastern America accent showing through. She sounded like she was right out of Jersey Shore.

"Let's teach these boys a lesson," Smolder grinned as she stood up, the air hissing around her as she forced her body temperature higher.

Robin was the first one to run in, Harley was about to take him on but Crystal jumped in the way, wishing to battle him herself. Although her father's plan was her main goal, the current person in her heart was also on the agenda.

Her uniform had changed. She no longer worse a cloak, or anything actually. Her whole body was composed of different stones and crystals. Her father unlocked her true powers, giving her the strength to do things she only ever dreamed of.

Crystal held up her arms in an x shape as Robin threw a couple punches in her direction. With these blocks she was able to find his weakness, his feet being planted to hard into the ground, making his balance actually off. She quickly slid to the ground, placing her hand made of amethyst in the dirt and sending a pulse down to Robin's feet, forcing him to loose balance.

He fell over and hissed in anger, taking out his sword from the scarab. With her body being made of materials stronger than the swords she just took the hits, listening to the sound of scraping and clanging.

Robin's eyes looked the girl up and down. She was like a ice sculpture, but made of many different colors. He recognized the shape of the body, and the only thing she wore told him who she was. A small leather strand holding a light purple crystal.

"Jade," he whispered as his sword fell. "What are you doing? Who is controlling you."

She couldn't hold it in any longer, but she knew her father's watchful eyes were upon her. Crystal let herself step closer to the boy and then placed her spiritual self into his mind.

"What is this?" Damian asked when he closed his eyes, seeing her and him in a room. It looked like his grandfather's throne room back at the league.

"This is your mind," Jade answered him. She wore a white, flowing dress. A small bunch of lavender flowers were in her long flowing brown hair, that faded to blond at the tips.

Damian wore a white uniform, formal to the Middle East, where he had been raised with the League of Assassins. His hair was longer as well, pulled back into a short pony tail. "Why do we look like this?"

"This is what we look like in our souls."

"You are more angelic than I thought," Damian joked as he turned to look into a mirror. He looked almost angelic as well, more at peace with himself. Jade walked over to him, her bare feet pattering at the floor. She stood behind him, resting her head on his shoulder.

"I love you, Damian," she told him, standing on her toes to plant a kiss on his cheek. "I have to tell you of my mission. You have to warn Raven. You have to be prepared."

Damian looked behind him to see Jade, her brown eyes filled with tears. "I have two more sisters that my grandfather has trapped in Azarath. I have to go to them and save them, for my father. I need to pose as loyal to him as possible, and he has to lose as loyal to my grandfather as he can. A war is going to start, tell Raven the sisters are returning."

Damian nodded his head, then turned to pull Jade into a deep kiss. She kissed him back and then pulled them out of his head.

Kittens and Titus [Damian Wayne (Robin) x O.C.]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें