"Okay I'm down." Y/n says while putting her head into Normanis neck again. Normani leaves a quick kiss on Y/ns forehead.

"Good, cause it's gonna be on the show and they're probably gonna ask you some really personal questions so be prepared!" Kendall says in a super happy and excited tone.

"So you're using her for views?" Shay asks Kendall with a confused look on her face.

"Wouldn't be the first time that I've been used." Y/n mumbles against Normanis neck but this time everyone hears her clearly.

Normani freezes for a moment as Kendall and Shay stare at her. "Uh." Is all she can manage to say.

Y/n feels how tense Normani is and she starts laughing. "Baby, you're gonna have to get used to that." She says then lifts her head up to kiss Normanis lips.

After they break the kiss, Y/n crawls off of Normani and stretches her arms and legs. Soon after she's all stretched out, Normani pulls her back in for more cuddles.

"We're not using her for views, the producers are." Kendall tells Shay in a matter of a fact tone while Y/n and Normani are doing all of that cute couple shit.

A loud ringer breaks the discussion between the girls, Normani instantly reaches over to her phone and sees that it's an incoming call from Lauren. She answers the phone and puts it up to her ear.

Y/n moves with Normani as she gets her phone and answers it. She hears yelling through the phone then her head falls onto the mattress as Normani springs out of bed and rushes to get on clothes.

Kendall and Shay give each other looks as Normani searches for decent clothes to wear. "Okay Lauren! Damn!" Normani says into the phone while giving up on finding her own clothes and disappears into Y/ns closet.

Y/n smiles as Normani emerges from the closet in some of Y/ns old merchandise. "Cutie." Y/n says as she admires Normani.

Normani smiles at her and hangs up on Lauren to save another yelling. "I apparently forgot about our studio session today and they've been waiting for me for hours." She says with a forced smile while slipping on some flip flops.

"I'll drive you." Y/n says while getting out of bed.

"Ride!" Kendall cheers happily while dragging Shay downstairs to get into the car.

*-*-*

"Took your forever jeez." Lauren mumbles as Normani enters the room.

"I was kinda busy." Normani tells Lauren while setting her phone down on the table.

"Doing what?" Dinah asks Normani, and her question is soon answered as Y/n walks into the studio.

"Y/n!" Camila squeals and leaps off of the couch then throwing her arms around Y/ns neck.

"Hi cutes." Y/n tells Camila while hugging her back.

Laurens heart stops as soon as she sees Y/n, the last time she saw her was in the hotel room. She makes brief eye contact with Y/n until Y/n looks back towards Camila.

"I wanna stay, I do, but Shay and Ken are in the car and I didn't leave the windows down for them." Y/n tells Camila, who's begging her to stay.