Chapter 33

"That bitch is gravity, yeah, I'm defying her." Y/n sings while Bob the Drag Queens part blasts through her phone speaking.

"Stop with that freaking song." Jesy commands while throwing a pillow at Y/n.

Y/n dodges the pillow and rewinds the song to the beginning of Bobs part, again. "This verse ended careers." She says while sitting down on the couch and replying to Kendall who won't stop annoying her with text messages.

"Is drag race on tonight?" Jade asks to annoy Y/n, it's kind of an inside joke between the two of them.

Y/n glares at Jade as the song ends. "It's on Fridays, and today's Sunday." She says while locking her phone and turning off the music.

"Finally." Jesy breaths out while leaning against the couch. "So Y/n, how's the free life been?" She asks her friend.

"It feels amazing, you know, no negativity, rudeness, and fake people." Y/n says simply while unlocking her phone, even though she just locked it, and opening her music app. "I'm thinking of releasing an EP on Tuesday." She says while scrolling through her unreleased music playlist.

"That's in two days, you'll need to promote it." Jade says in a matter of a fact voice.

Y/n shakes her head. "I don't want it to be like the number one album, I want it to be like a small release and simple." She says with a proud expression on her face.

"What songs are you thinking of putting on it?" Jesy asks excitedly while moving over towards Y/n.

Y/n shrugs. "Defiantly "Dark Horse" with Juicy J and "Second Wind". I'm thinking like eight songs." She says while scrolling through her songs to see if any other ones pop out at her.

"What are you gonna call it?" Jade asks while trying to click on one of the songs that Y/n hasn't played for her yet.

"Maybe Journals since they're more personal songs compared to my other ones." Y/n thinks of on the spot.

Jesy nods her head. "Simple but has a lot of meaning, just your type." She says and leans her head on Y/ns shoulder.

Y/n opens up her twitter and composes a new tweet.

@/y/t/n: journals - 1.5.16

"It's official." Y/n says and Jade squeals with excitement.

Jade hugs Y/n with all her might. "You better figure out the rest of the music before tonight." She warns Y/n and kisses her cheek.

"I'll get some champagne to celebrate!" Jesy exclaims while running out of the apartment as best and as fast as she could.

Within a matter of minutes Journals was trending worldwide, the entire internet was freaking out over Y/ns announcement, including Jade.

@/LittleMix: MY BEST FRIEND IS RELEASING AN EP IN TWO DAYS, EVERYONE GET READY FOR Y/N #journals !! xjadex

Y/ns phone was blowing up from messages from all of her friends then there was Camila, who decided to text Y/n. Which reflecting on it now was not a good idea in her opinion.

Camila watches the little bubbles as Y/n replies to her. Her leg won't stop bouncing as Y/n types.

Y/N: thanks

Camila frowns at the one word reply but it's better than a one letter reply. She puts her phone away and walks back into the living room. "You guys see-"

"Yes we all know that Y/n has an EP coming out, wow that's so impressive!" Lauren says sarcastically.

Camila rolls her eyes at Lauren's answer. "You're just jealous." She whispers to herself which Lauren thankfully didn't hear.

Lauren takes to her twitter to start up some drama with Y/n, because she wants to annoy Y/n in the way that she annoys her.

@/LaurenJauregui: Journals, a basic album name

Within minutes Y/n had the perfect response back to Lauren. Y/n believes that after this Lauren will finally stop obsessing over her.

@/Y/t/n: @/laurenjauregui Lauren Jauregui, a basic  feminist who spends her time obsessing over her former lesbian lovers

Y/n swears that she can hear Kendall screaming of excitement from where she is. Soon enough, Y/n got a text from Kendall.

Kendall: I TAUGHT YOU SO WELL

Kendall: lowkey crying of happinesss

Kendall: i knew that we are friends for a reason <3

Y/n laughs at one of her best friends messages before opening the music app. She decides that it's time to start deciding which songs to put on Journals. Maybe she'll put a few diss tracks on it just to spark up a little conversation.

hi long time no see

my life has been amazing ever since last night when the group acc replied to me and i screamed so yeah that happened

btw finals suck ass

-sydney