Chapter 41

"Did y'all see Y/ns last post?" Normani asks the girls as she walks into the kitchen where they're all sitting at the island.

Lauren groans and rolls her eyes. "If I hear Y/ns name one more time I'm gonna puke." She says and covers her ears with her hands.

"She's just mad because Y/n deleted all of her music about her." Camila says and smirks directly at Lauren knowing that she heard it. Dinah leans back in her chair a little to signal to the two girls beside her that she's not a part of this conversation.

"I'm not mad! I don't care about Y/n or her stupid music about me. It was probably shitty anyways like the rest of her music." Lauren says angrily then gets up off of her chair and storms upstairs.

Camila smirks to herself. "She needs to get her emotions under control." She says while looking at Ally who nods her head. "What was Y/ns last post?" Camila asks Normani since she left her phone upstairs.

Normani sits down in Lauren's seat next to Dinah and places her phone on the table so everyone can see. "See for yourself." She says as she clicks on the picture of Y/n and Blue.

Dinah gasps and holds her hands over her mouth. "I think I hate her even more now." She says showing off her jealousy for the girl.

"Awe she looks so cute in this one!" Camila says and swipes to the second picture where Y/n and Blue are making funny faces.

"Ooh does Camila have a crush?" Normani teasingly asks Camila while wiggling her eyebrows.

"What? No." Camila brushes Normani off at that stupid question. Of course she doesn't have a crush on Y/n, they're friends.

"I'm officially jealous of Y/n." Ally states while looking at the pictures.

Normani exits out of the pictures. "This isn't even the best part." She says while searching Beyoncé's name into the search bar.

"Hell no." Dinah says and looks at Normani giving her a look that repeats what she just said.

Normani ignores Dinah and clicks on Beyoncé's profile. She clicks on her most recent post and everyone gasps.

"I hate her. I really fucking hate her." Dinah says angrily but she doesn't know if she means it or not.

"Calm down Dinah Jane." Ally glares at Dinah while looking at the picture.

Camila smiles at the picture. "Guys you have to admit that she looks so much better when she's happy." She says while zooming in on Y/ns smiling face.

Normani and Ally nod but Dinah didn't hear the question since she was too busy looking at the picture. "Imagine if we were still dating her like we could be there right now." Normani tells the other girls.

"But now Beyoncé probably hates us because Y/n told her what we did to her." Dinah says with an eye roll. "Except for Camila." She adds on while glaring at the girl beside her.

Camila smiles. "All you have to do is apologize, it's that simple." She says and Normani takes her phone back then looks down at her previous conversation with Y/n.

Normani sighs and puts her phone into her back pocket, which Ally notices. Ally also noticed the text conversation that Normani had with Y/n but she couldn't read it. "I'm gonna go upstairs and take a nap." Normani says leaving the three other girls alone.

Camila taps her fingers against the table and looks at Dinah. "What do you want?" Dinah asks Camila noticing her stare.

"So you really hate Y/n?" Camila asks Dinah with a skeptical look on her face.