Chapter 59

Y/n watches Lauren disappear and she shakes her head. "We're going to figure this out soon!" She says while walking towards the door of the hotel room. "You aren't pulling a me on me and running away from this, 'cause I'm not gonna let you." Y/n says while opening the door then walking out of it and into the hallway allowing for the door to close behind her.

Lauren listened to every single word that Y/n said, and she appreciates every single one of them. After hearing the door close, Lauren creeps out of the bathroom and makes a straight line to her purse. She opens it and finds her bag filled with one of the only things that calms her down.

She takes one of the joints out and takes a lighter out of her purse. Lauren puts the joint between her lips and lights it up before inhaling the drug into her system. She takes the joint out from between her lips as she exhales the smoke into the air.

Lauren walks over towards the windows and opens them slightly to let some of the odor out of the room, while inhaling and exhaling once again. She walks back over to her purse and takes her phone out. Lauren dials the familiar number and waits for Brad to pick up.

She inhales the smoke into her lungs once again as she hears the voicemail voice greet her instead of her boyfriends voice. Lauren exhales at the beep through the phone. "I know you cheated." Lauren says simply. "And I'm intrested in someone new." She says then hangs the phone up and stuffing it back into her purse.

*-*-*

Y/n pulls Madison into their shared room as soon as she gets home. "Ohhh!" Kendall cheers as soon as she watches them disappear.

"Don't be too loud!" Jesy teases the two girls and Y/n flips her off before she disappears into the room.

Madison sits down on the bed as Y/n closes the door. "What's up babe?" She asked Y/n while watching Y/n sit down beside her.

"Lauren kissed me." Y/n says without any warning which causes Madisons heart to stop.

"W-what?" Madison asks Y/n but Y/n gave her a look that read 'you heard me'. "Um, did you kiss back?" She asks Y/n still being in shock by this news. Madison expected Camila to be the one that kisses Y/n but not Lauren.

"Of course not." Y/n tells Madison and looks at her as if she's insane for thinking that. "I asked her if she had a crush on me and she said that she doesn't know. I don't know what to do Mads." Y/n admits to her girlfriend.

Madison sighs and quietly laughs at this situation. "She's delusional, Y/n." She says while pulling Y/n by her wrist down onto her. "Lauren just wants to get into your brain and fuck with you again, she can't go from hating you one day to saying that she has a crush on you." Madison tells Y/n before kissing her cheek. "You're mine and I sure as hell aint sharing with her." She says then kisses Y/n properly.

Y/n moans into the kiss since it surprised her and the kiss triggered the loving emotions to get released. The kiss lasted for a few moments until Madison pulls away with a smile on her face.

"We should go back out there, the girls wanna talk about what happened." Madison tells Y/n which causes Y/n to get up off of Madisons lap and pull Madison up with her.

The couple walks out of the room hand in hand and the five girls sitting on the couch look at them. Y/n notices one girl is missing. "Where's Camila?" She asks the group.

"She went to see her famil-" Jade begins to say until Camila emerges from the bathroom.

"Liar." Camila tells Jade then runs over to Y/n and hugs her. "I'm so sorry." She says with all of her emotions pouring out of her.

Y/n lets go of Madisons hand so she can wrap both of her arms around Camila. "It wasn't your fault." She tells Camila. "It wasn't any of your faults." She clarifies with the rest of the girls.

"Yeah, it's Laurens!" Kendall says forcefully. "You know the same bitch who you went off in the car with and ditches us?" She states like a question.

"I don't know why I did that Ken." Y/n tells Kendall while removing herself from Camila. Then, Camila sits down on the couch beside Kendall and she watches Y/n sit in between Leigh-Anne and Perrie. Madison keeps her mouth shut about what Y/n told her in the bedroom. "But I did learn that she knew that her dad was going to do something, she just didn't think it would be this extreme." She says giving her friends a little insight into what happened during the car ride.

After a few hours of talking about the whole Lauren situation, the group of girls broke into smaller groups around the house. Camila had to leave since her mom wanted her back home for a family dinner before Camila has to leave again. Y/n is the only one of the girls who found herself alone. She's currently in her room trying to reach Normani since she hasn't talked to her in a few days.

Y/n tries calling Normani one last time and instead of letting the phone go to voicemail, Normani declines the call. Y/n looks at her phone curiously with a 'what the fuck' face. She decides to go onto twitter and write an indirect about what just happened since she knows Normani will see it there. Just before Y/n is about to compose a tweet she sees a new tweet from Normani.

@/NormaniKordei: i obviously dont wanna talk

Y/n raises her eyebrows at her screen and she rolls her eyes. She knows that as soon as she calls her out Normani's going to come back to her. So, she makes up a tweet that Normani wouldn't be able to ignore.

@/Y/T/N: @/NormaniKordei damn...thought we were friends, kudos for tricking me once again !!!

After this just to be a little bit more dramatic, Y/n mutes Normani on twitter and she blocks Normanis phone number. Some people may say that she's overreacting but Y/n's trying to prove a point. Y/n tweets another thing quickly which only her and the small group of people that were at her album listening part would understand.

@/Y/T/N: love yourself

Before leaving the app, Y/n favorites a few tweets from fans asking her what the hell love yourself meant or tweets that called Y/n shady . Of course she didn't reply since she didn't want to spill anything.

*-*-*

Normani shows her mom the tweet from Y/n and she rolls her eyes. Andrea holds the phone closer to her so she can read it more clearly. "She's playing you." Andrea says and gives Normani her phone back. "Text her and figure this out." She tells Normani before walking back into the living room.

Normani took her moms words of encouragement to her heart and she drafted a text to Y/n. The past few days have been hard for Normani. She's been watching Y/n only pay attention to Camila instead of her. Normani would've reached out to Y/n but she felt like Y/n didn't like her anymore.

"Stop thinking and text her!" Andrea yells from the other room. "And don't tell her that you're jealous." She adds onto her sentence, she was going to add on Normanis obvious crush on the girl but she didn't.

"Jealous?!" Normani asks her mom being offended by her assumption. She wasn't jealous of Y/n and Camila's relationship she only wants Y/n to give her the same amount of attention that she gives Camila.

Andrea doesn't reply to her daughter so Normani can figure it out for herself. Normani sits in silence for a moment without typing on her phone then she purses her lips together as soon as it clicks that she's jealous.

"You're always right." Normani tells her mom while typing out the text. She finishes the text and clicks send. Normani furrows her eyebrows as she sees the message not send then a message appears that she can't message this number. "She blocked me!" She yells to her mom in pure surprise.