Chapter 54

Two days after Y/n and Niall finished their song, both of them began teasing the fans about it since the paparazzi caught them at the studio together.

@/Y/T/N: fun stuff coming @/NiallHoran hehe

The two of them go back with tweeting each other simple stuff like this. All of their fans tell them to stop teasing and release the song but they don't.

Kendall walks into the living room where Y/n is relaxing. "Someone's here for you." She says with a happy smirk on her face.

Y/n locks her phone then looks up at Kendall then to the girl standing on her right. "Mads!" She yells and stands up off of the couch to hug her friend.

Madison told Kendall that she was he girl who Y/n was talking about at dinner a few days ago after Kendall asked her if she was. Kendall told Y/n that she knew as soon as the found out that it was Madison and Y/ns face got extremely red.

This is the first time since the girls kissed that they've seen or talked to each other. Y/n pulls away from Madison but Madison pulls her back in already missing her embrace. "I missed you so much, I'm so sorry about the drought I was so busy in the studio and I just wanna get this EP done for my fans cause they've been waiting for years and I just lost track of time." She rambles but Y/n lets her.

Y/n smiles into Madison's hair while breathing in her sweet aroma. "It's fine baby, I understand." She says and leaves a friendly kiss on Madison's neck, even though it was anything but friendly.

The pet name made Madison's stomach erupt into butterflies. She smiles and pulls herself away from Y/n. "I don't know if it was obvious by the last time that we were with each other but I really, really like you Y/n and I-"

"I really really like you too!" Y/n says with a smile that warms Madison's heart.

Kendall gets out her phone and begins secretly recording this while sitting down on the couch. She ships her two friends so hard and she can see them together forever.

Madison smiles and pecks Y/ns lips but Y/n craves more. "Lemme finish my speech." She tells Y/n who pouts but lets Madison continue. "I know that you had the worst dating experience with those things that you were dating last time and I promise on my life that I will treat you a whole lot better than they did. If I ever hurt you or make you cry I give you permission to run me over with a semi truck." Madison says while grabbing onto Y/ns hands. "I know that we just admitted to liking each other and we've only been on one kinda date but I really like you like a lot and I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" Madison asks Y/n and Kendall gasps from the couch while zooming in on Y/n.

Y/ns smile takes up her whole lower face. "Yes! Of course!" She says then places her lips on Madison's in a sweet kiss.

Kendall makes the camera face her. "Yes bitches! My best friend finally got a girl who's gonna treat her right!" She yells before turning the camera back to the new couple. "I call planning the wedding." Kendall adds on which causes Y/n to smile into the kiss.

*-*-*

Y/n started posting things that hinted at her being in a relationship with Madison on Twitter. She wanted to let everyone know that she was taken but she wasn't sure if Madison wanted to. Since they've only been together for a few hours she wanted to make sure Madison was ready. Madison told Kendall to wait to post the video which was what made Y/n so unsure.

"Hey Mads?" Y/n asks Madison from their comfortable position on the bed as they watch Ricky & Morty.

"Yes baby?" Madison asks Y/n while breaking her stare with the television to look up at her girlfriend.