Chapter 30

Jade takes Y/ns hand and drags her into the interviewing room, Y/n resists at first but realizes that she can't fight against her friend.

"You weren't lying." The interviewer, named John, says while watching Jade lead Y/n into the room. John believed Jade was lying when she informed him of Y/n being in the building.

Jade allows Y/n to sit in her chair, while she sits on top of her. "I never lie." Jade says proudly.

The rest of Little Mix and Y/n laugh, and Jade looks at them with a shocked expression, pretending to be surprised by their outburst.

John chuckles as well before asking the next question. He looks at the questions written down and he smiles. "Y/n it's perfect that you came for this question." He says and Y/n smiles in response. "You girls have been spending a lot of time with Y/n, in your honest opinion, is she an asshole like Lauren Jauregui said last night?"

Y/n looks at Little Mix and they all open their mouths at the same time, to start talking. She hasn't heard anything about Lauren calling her an asshole, but she does it all the time on the phone so it's believable. "Me first!" She says while raising her hand.

John calls on Y/n like a teacher. "Everyone be quiet while Y/n speaks." He says and everyone in the room laughs.

Y/n clears her throat while moving closer to the microphone. "If she thinks that this," she says while motioning to herself. "is being an asshole, then she better be ready to see the real asshole Y/n and girl is she capable of some horrible shit." She says and looks at Little Mix knowing that their point of views are going to be a lot different and more interesting.

"I sense tea." John says while sipping a pretend cup of tea. "Now you girls?" He asks the other women in the room.

Jesy starts talking before any of the other girls of Little Mix could. "No, far from it. That girl just wants attention because her boyfriend isn't able to give it to her. She devotes her time to giving Y/n a bad name, which she doesn't deserve." Jesy pauses and Y/n mouths to her that she loves her. "Y/n is the nicest, kindest, cutest, funniest, sweetest person alive, it's Lauren's fault that she isn't able to experience that because she fucked up." Jesy concludes.

"Holy fuck balls, I adore you." Y/n says and leans over to hug Jesy, since she's sitting next to her.

"I agree with everything you said, Jesy. Got anything else to add girls?" John asks the rest of the group whirl Y/n pulls away from the hug.

"Y/n is helping them with their album, which is an amazing thing to do considering what they did to her." Leigh-Anne begins and Y/n nods her head.

"Charity work." Jade says and Leigh nods before continuing.

"She doesn't have to be doing that, but she's doing it because she loves to help people. Instead of paying her back with hatred Lauren, that name disgusts me honestly." Leigh cringes and Perrie laughs. "Should be paying her back with... something other than hate, cause we don't want her loving Y/n again." She finishes and everyone in the room agrees.

"I would hug you, but you're too far. I love you so so so much." Y/n says and Leigh blows her a kiss, causing Y/ns heart to throb from her cuteness. "You're hurting my heart." Y/n says and Leigh flips her hair, proud of her achievement.

"I love Y/n." Jade begins out of the blue. "Like Jesy said, its her fault if she doesn't see Y/n in that way. In her mind, Lauren has made such a bad image of Y/n. She sees Y/n as the absolute worst thing in the world, but that's not true. I think it's her method of dealing with things that hurt her." Jade says and Y/n, and the girls, looks at her curiously. "I believe that Lauren was, and still may be, in love with Y/n but doesn't want to believe it." She says and Y/n looks at Jade as if she's insane.