Chapter 42

Y/n closes the door to her house after Blue and her mother. It's 2:30am and Beyoncé came to pick Blue up after the business that she had to do. For the past few hours, Y/n, Victoria, and Blue had been working on songs for her album.

"Get your ass back down here Y/n/n!" Victoria yells from the studio downstairs.

"Coming!" Y/n yells before running back down towards the studio.

Victoria is sitting in front of the piano playing out a few notes to put together. "What do you think of this?" She asks her friend.

Y/n listens to her friends music and nods her head as the sound satisfies her. "It would be nice with a little guitar." She says while grabbing the guitar and begins to play random notes.

"This albums gonna be a banger." Victoria says which causes Y/n to laugh as they simultaneously play their music. 

*-*-*

After finishing two songs for Y/ns album, the two girls decided to take a break. Victoria and Y/n are set up in the living room with a cup of green tea in their hands while watching whatever show is on television.

"'Be Alright' is definitely one of my favs." Victoria tells Y/n before she takes a sip of her hot tea.

"Same." Y/n says while setting her cup down on the table in front of her. "I'm thinking of renaming the album." She says and Victoria looks over at her questionably.

"What were you planning on naming it?" Victoria asks Y/n since she thought that her friend didn't have a name for the album yet.

"Moonlight, but that song's about Fifth Harmony and I don't want people to think my entire album is about them." Y/n says while picking up her cup again and taking a sip of the liquid inside. "I'm not sure of what I'm gonna name it yet." She says and Victoria nods her head.

Before Victoria could speak, the doorbell rings. Y/n curiously looks towards the door, wondering who could be here at this late hour. She puts her cup down and walks towards the front door.

Y/n looks through her window and sees the four girls who she thought were back at their homes. She opens the door and jumps onto the four girls.

Jade gets scared by her friend, at first, and so she screams before catching Y/n in her arms. The other three girls all gather around Y/n and have a group hug.

Victoria walks towards the front door after hearing Jades scream. "Cute." She says before taking a picture of the group.

Y/n pulls away from the girls and smiles. "What are you doing here? Not in a bad way but I thought you guys were back home." She asks while intertwining her hand with Leigh-Anne's.

"We saw Blue and Beyoncé so we had to come." Perrie tells Y/n while grabbing her bag and walking into Y/ns house.

"And we also wanted to see our friend." Jesy adds on while walking past Y/n with a smile.

Y/n smiles back and takes Leigh-Anne and Jades bags for them since she's a good person. Victoria moves out of Perrie and Jesys way as they enter.

"Hey Vic." Perrie greets Victoria with a smile.

Victoria copies the smile. "Long time no see." She says while hugging her friend.

"Just leave your stuff down here, we'll bring it up later." Y/n tells the two other girls while turning around to see Jade close the front door.

"Alrighty." Jesy says while throwing her bag down on the floor then running into the living room where Ophelia, her favorite of Y/ns dogs, is.

Y/n sets the two bags down as well then walks into the living room. "So how's life been?" Perrie asks Y/n as she sits down on the couch.