Chapter 26

"Thank you for calling Dominoes this is Y/n, how can I help you?" Y/n says into the phone while watching Little Mix's car drive away, and Leigh hanging out the window yelling something.

Today was the dreaded day when Little Mix had to return to Great Britain. Of course, there was a lot of tears from Little Mix. Y/n was sad, but not to the point where she was crying since she doesn't cry.  

"I miss you." Jade whispers into the phone.

"Don't make this harder than this already is." Y/n says dramatically while walking away from the window.

"Come with us, pleaseeeee." Jade whines into the phone and Y/n laughs.

"I wish I could, but I've got work to do here." Y/n sighs while leaning onto her kitchen counter.

Shuffling is heard over the phone and before Y/n hears sniffling.

"Babes." Y/n coos while pouting even though Jade can't hear it.

"I just miss you a lot." Jade whispers and hopes that Y/n doesn't know she's crying.

Y/n sighs. "I'll call you everyday, and if you ever need something, anything I'll be here." She says sincerely into the phone.

"Okay." Jade sighs into the phone and looks at Leigh who's signaling that she wants to talk to Y/n. "Love you, here's Leigh." She says and waits for Y/ns response until handing the phone to Leigh.

"Love you more." Y/n says then she hears Leigh's voice.

"I miss you."

*-*-*

Y/n hangs the phone up after a two hour call with Little Mix, assuring them that they'll be fine for a month without her. The only reason why Y/n hung up was because they had to get on their flight. Jesy made Y/n promise that she wouldn't go to sleep until they called her.

Toulouse jumps onto the couch beside Y/n and lays down. Y/ns phone rings once again, and she assumes that it's Little Mix.

"Y/n!" Ally yells through the phone.

Y/n pulls the phone away from her ear at the loud noise. "Ow Ally! What the fuck was that for?" She answers into the phone after rubbing her ear, trying to recover from the loud noise.

"Sorry. I missed you." Ally says into the phone and Y/n has flashbacks to the repetitive call with Little Mix. "You haven't been picking up my calls for the past week!" She scolds Y/n through the phone.

"I'm sorry!" Y/n quickly apologizes. "I was spending a lot of time with my sweets." She says while smiling. "They left though, so I'm all yours." Y/n pauses. "Kendall's, Victoria's, and Shays." She adds on.

"You're annoying." Ally says while walking past Dinah and Nela in the living room. She cringes before running upstairs and into her room. "Can you come over pleaseee? Everyone is-"

"We both know that I'm not going over there. It's contaminated, and Jesy would kill me." Y/n says seriously and Ally pouts even though Y/n can't see it through the phone.

"I'm on my period and I don't feel like moving." Ally says without thinking and Y/n laughs.

Y/n pulls her phone away from her ear as she gets another call. "Hang on Al, it's Jesy." She says and puts Ally on hold.