Chapter 46

Madison takes Y/ns hand as she guides her through the forest. "You're not kidnapping me right?" She asks Madison.

After hearing Y/n talk Madison laughs in response. "Of course not." She says while turning her head back to look at Y/n who's wearing a delightful smile.

Y/n reflects back on her day as she walks through the woods behind Madison. After she got home from working with Beyoncé in the studio early in the morning, Madison asked if she could take her somewhere later on in the day and of course Y/n agreed.

Madison only had one request for Y/n it was that Y/n left her phone behind, which Y/n was fine with since she knew that her new friend wouldn't let anything bad happen to her.

Five minutes later Madison approaches a clearing in the forest that she found years ago with her brother. "Here we are." Madison says while leading Y/n further into the area.

Y/n looks around completely astonished by the scenery around her. She notices the blooming flowers, the fresh green grass, and the small creek to the right of her that's flowing with water. "How did you find this place?" Y/n asks as Madison pulls her towards a rock to sit on.

"My brother, Ryder, and I were exploring the woods one day like the weirdos that we are and we stumbled upon this place. We were amazed by it from the first moment that we saw it." Madison speaks and Y/n is mesmerized by the way that she talks.

"Damn." Y/n breathes out not knowing how to reply to the story and she curses to herself for her awkwardness. "Are you and your brother close?" She asks Madison.

Madison nods her head. "Extremely. I couldn't picture my life without him." She says while smiling as she thinks about Ryder. "Do you have any siblings?" Madison asks and does a mental face palm at her awkwardness.

"I don't." Y/n answers. "I've always wanted one though." She says while thinking about her childhood. "My parents were thinking of adopting since my mom couldn't have anymore kids after me because it was too dangerous for her, but the like adoption people said that they weren't suitable enough for parenting or whatever which is insane since my parents are the best people alive." Y/n tells Madison which is strange since it normally takes her a long time to talk to anyone about her childhood.

Madison nods her head. "I would love to meet your parents some day." She says.

Y/n smiles and looks up at Madison. "Maybe some day." She says and Madison leans her head against Y/ns shoulder as they listen to the flowing creek in front of them.

*-*-*

Madison laughs at Y/ns purposefully horrid singing as the two of them travel down the highway. Y/n has both hands on the steering wheel while belting out the lyrics to "Sissy That Walk" by RuPaul. Madison finds it amazing how Y/n and Jade have an obsession with RuPauls Drag Race, she hopes that she can get Y/n into Ricky and Morty since that's her favorite show.

While changing lanes into the exit lane, Y/n presses on the shuffle button and "Body Rock" by Fifth Harmony comes on which she quickly skips again. Madison took notice of that and decides to ask Y/n about it. "You still have their music on your phone?" She asks the girl beside her.

"Yeah." Y/n answers while the song lands on "Bloody Mary" by Lady Gaga. "I would delete it but I'm too afraid of Camila asking me to play one of their songs." She continues.

"You talk to Camila?!" Madison asks in shock. "I thought that was just a one time thing." She admits.

"Well, she apologized for everything and wants to be my friend so I'm giving her a shot." Y/n explains while turning off of the highway.