Chapter 2: A Desperate Battle, The Symbol's of Peace & Hope Meet

Start from the beginning

You groaned and followed him as the two of you engaged in battle with the villains while the rest of the class watched on in shock. They were following Thirteen while Mirdoriya got lost in what he was watching as he stared at you and Aizawa taking on the villains like nothing.

"Wow...Mr.Aizawa's actually good at fighting by himself against a lot of people, huh? And Y/N's crazy strong and fast, too fast for them to keep up." He stated as Iida turned around to get his attention.

"This is no time for analysis! Hurry up and take shelter!" He called as Midoriya snapped out of his thoughts and caught up to him and his class.

"I won't let you." Just as they were going to reach the doors however, a portal in front of them opened and took form of a dark mist while having glowing yellow eyes and spoke up as you and Aizawa gritted your teeth from allowing him to pass.

"Shit! I turned away for a second, and that weird mist guy slipped pass us!" You thought as you yelled over at Aizawa. "Hey! I'm heading over to help! Just hold out til I'm back!" You said as he nodded and watched you jump away.

The mist villain looked down on them as they stood in shock and slight fear of him.

"Nice to meet you. We are the League of Villains. It may be presumptuous of us, but we have invited ourselves in to the home of the heroes, U.A. High School, in order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath. I believe All Might should have been here. Has there been some kind of change? Well, that is neither here nor there. This is the part I am to play." He said as his mist grew larger.

Thirteen opened a small hole in her index finger of her space suit and aimed at him, but stopped when Bakugo and Kirishima jumped towards the villain. There was a huge explosion as the smoke cleared and the two of them smirked.

"Did you consider that you'd get beaten by us before you did it?" Kirishima taunted him.

"Idiots!" You called out as everyone looked up to see you. "Get back!" You yelled while firing a blast in between them and the villain, clearing all the smoke to see he was unharmed.

"Y/N-kun!" Uraraka shouted as you landed between them.

"Oh dear, that's dangerous." The villain said as he came together again, but you were able to see a sort of metal container that was in the center of his mist briefly before it was covered. "That's right. Even if you are students, you are still excellent golden eggs." He said as he squinted his eyes at you.

"No! Move away, you three!" Thirteen warned you three.

"My job is to scatter you all and torture you to death!" The villain yelled as his mist surrounded a majority of the students, including you.

"Dammit! Big Bang Attack!" You yelled as you fired a large bright energy ball, only for it to be swallowed by the mist. "What?!" You shouted.

"I will not allow you to interfere." The villain glared at you.

Outside the mist, Iida and a few more of the students were on the ground with Thirteen as Iida turned and saw a huge dome of dark mist covering you all.

"Everyone...!" He shouted in despair.

Suddenly, portals opened in all the different disaster zones, and you saw yourself falling down into the shipwreck zone. When you heard screaming however, you turned and saw Midoriya falling with you, and you caught him as the two of you crashed into the water. He signaled a thanks to you as you both began to swim up and you grasped the situation.

"Warp, so that's his quirk? Why the hell do they wanna kill All Might? What's going on!?" You thought in frustration.

Just then, you saw a humanoid shark villain swimming towards you and Midoriya as he panicked and you swam in front and blasted the villain away, creating a huge explosion in the water. Just then, a long tongue wrapped around Midoriya, and he turned to see Asui who was holding Mineta as she looked at you and you gave a thumbs up. You swam up to the surface and looked around before signaling her to hoist up Midoriya onto the boat as she surfaced with Mineta.