Author's Note

Blake Belladonna x Male Reader story as requested by Brave_Vesperia

Yes, I take requests. While I cannot promise that I will actually fulfill any requests, I will certainly do my best to create an enthralling story that, hopefully, you enjoy.

List of terms and abbreviations:

F/N: First Name

H/C: Hair Color

H/S: Hair Style

E/C: Eye Color

F/C: Favorite Color

In this story, you are Adam Taurus' younger brother, (F/N) Taurus, and a member of the White Fang. Your parents having been killed by humans while you were both very young, Adam raised and trained you, and you are partners in the White Fang. Following is a list of your character's attributes, weapons, and accessories set by the story.

Age: 17 at the beginning of the story. 19 for the majority of the story. 

Height: You stand a half a head taller than Adam who is 6'4" (1.93 meters).

Build: Average build, being neither extraordinarily muscular or thin.

Faunus: As Adam's brother and a member of the White Fang, you are also a bull Faunus, having a pair of bull horns.

Bloom and Dream:

Your weapon, an Ōdachi (Nodachi), a curved single edged sword, 48 inches (1.22) in length including the handle (Bloom). Bloom's blade can also telescopically extend its width, acting as a shield. The scabbard (Dream), can transform into a silenced AR-15 rifle. If Bloom is sheathed, the AR-15 will also have a bayonet at the end. Bloom and Dream are the counterparts to Adam Taurus' Wilt and Blush.

Thick Skin:

Your semblance, which allows you to absorb or block the energy of an opponent's attack, increasing you Aura's defensive and regenerative capabilities.

Know that this story is secondary to my Yang Xiao Long x Male Reader story, and updates will not be nearly as frequent. I will however do my best to update this story at least once a week. No promises though.

Disclaimer:

This work is a piece of fiction that takes place in the RWBY universe. The author of this work claims no legal ownership of the characters, creatures, or locations in the RWBY Universe. The universe of RWBY, including its characters, character's accessories, character designs, creatures, locations, and the world of Remnant, are the sole property of Rooster Teeth LLC and its affiliates.