Chapter 1

Tony POV

I plop down next to my two best friends, Bruce and Clint. 

"Hey guys." I say. The look up at me, like they didn't see me sit down.

"Hey man." Clint says. "How'd your date with Pepper go?" My date with Pepper, well, was horrible.

"She broke up with me." I say simply. What they don't need to know is that I stayed up till around midnight sobbing. 

"Oh, Tony, really. That's horrible." Bruce says, looking at me with sympathy. I don't need sympathy. I'm Tony freaking Stark. But, I thought she was the one. She apparently doesn't feel the same way. She's over at the cheerleader table talking with her friends. 

"Tony, Tony. Hello, are you listening to us?" Clint asks, waving a hand in front of my face. I turn my face back to them, right as the football players walk into the lunch room. I sigh and put my head on the table. I've never liked the jocks. To, well, loud? And at the front, Steve Rogers aka Mr. Popularity. God, I hate everyone at this idiotic school. Except for Bruce and Clint. 

A/N I'm going to do a time skip to 2 months later. Cool? Cool. I hope you're liking it

"Tony. Come on it's been almost two months. You barely try for tests, you go straight home after school. And you barely talk to me and Bruce, let along talk to anyone else. What is wrong?" Clint pesters me. It has been almost two months since Pepper broke up with me and Clint isn't wrong. The problem is that I miss Pepper. I miss talking to her. I wonder what I did. I wonder if she thought I didn't love her anymore. I wonder if she lost feelings for me. I wonder if I will ever get over her.

"Nothing's wrong. Now I have to go. I'm going to late." I say, grabbing my text books and shutting my locker. I try to push past Bruce and Clint who are hovering around my locker, but they don't let me leave.

"When have you cared about being late or on time?" Bruce asks. Clint nods in agreement. 

"Since now. Please let me go to class." I say and shove past my friends.

"I will get answers out of you if it takes everything I got!" Clint calls after me. I walk into science class, just before the bell rang. I sit down and take out my books.

*****

I unlock the door to my parent's house and throw my bag on the table. I pull my phone out as Clint and Bruce start texting me.

Clint: Tony, seriously WHAT'S WRONG!

Bruce: Yeah, we're your friends you can tell us.

Clint: Tony! 

Clint: Tony!

Clint: TONY!!!!

Tony: Oh my gosh, Clint.

Clint: He responded

Tony: Yes, yes I did

Bruce: What's wrong?

Tony: Not this again. I'll start talking with you two again if you leave me alone about this.

Clint: I'll think about it. . .

Tony: Seriously Clint

Clint: Yep

Bruce: I think what Tony said is fair, Clint, let's leave him be

Tony: Thank you Bruce. Finally some sense!

Clint: Hey!

I turn off my phone before a full text argument breaks out. I walk into my room and flop on my bed. I look at the picture of my parents on my bedside table and my mood sinks even lower. My parents are never here, always on business meetings and such. But in times like this, I really need some parently advice. But I have no one, really. Except for Bruce and Clint, I am completely and utterly alone.

Hey guys!! How'd you like the first part of my story! The story will progress more in the next couple chapters. I promise. Please vote!! XOXO Valkyrie