Chapter 10

Headed for the kitchen thinking of different ways I could tell him what happened, without telling him everything. I searched the kitchen for all the ingredients I was going to need. Once the meatloaf was mixed, I put it in the oven.

As soon as I cleaned up the mess, put everything away, and washed my hands. I turned around to find Edward was standing in the kitchen. I had no idea how long he was there, but he looked awed by me.

"You move very gracefully around the kitchen," he said as I walked to him.

"I have been cooking my own food for years, I know a thing or two," I wrapped my arms around his waist and lay my head on his chest. He was my new security, my comfort, and I loved that.

"For years?"

"Yeah, my mother never made me anything but coffee and toast," I said as he rubbed my back.

"Well, I'm here to take care of you now," he told me, lifting my chin upward. He smiled at me before our lips met. Everything I felt that day melted away with one little kiss. He had already made my day so much better. I thought it was too soon, but I really did love him. Or maybe I loved the idea of love so much that I was going to take whatever I could get.

"I'm pretty sure I'm taking care of you as well," I said as he softly kissed my lips.

"How about we just take care of each other," he offered as I nodded in agreement. "Now, since we are in agreement, I have a problem that needs to be taken care of," he said pulling down his shorts, allowing the monster to spring free.

I melted to my knees with a big smile on my face. He gathered my hair in one of his large hands and I started on my appetizer. His cock seemed larger this time and it took everything I had in me to not gag. I knew I did something right when he exploded in my mouth in less than five minutes. He came more than he did the first time but I was still able to drink all of him.

"Good job, Baby," he said with a smile helping me up. "I love you." I closed my eyes and smiled. I loved to hear him say that.

"I love you, too, Daddy."

"Feeling better?" he asked me as I shook my head yes. "How long before dinner is done?"

"Maybe twenty minutes or so."

"Good, let's start talking," he said as I looked at my feet. "I don't want to see you like that ever again. I need to know what happened."

"I get it, it's just...I really don't want to tell you," I told him being honest. "My mom just said some really nasty things to me and crying seemed to be the only thing to do," I said with a shrug.

"I don't care if you don't want to tell me, I need to know. It broke my heart to see you fall apart like that. She must have said something pretty bad to make you cry like that," he said holding my hand.

"I don't want to tell you because I don't want you to think I could be anything like my mother," I was still trying to stall.

"I'm trying to be patient and sensitive, but you are pushing my buttons," he warned me as we sat close to one another.

"Okay, but promise me that you won't believe I think like her," I said as he nodded his head. "It all started Monday, when she found out I was with you, she got crazy excited. She said she was happy I wasn't on birth control and I needed to get pregnant. When I told her that wasn't my plan, she called me stupid and said she raised me better than that. Then today, she basically told me the only reason she had me was for a paycheck," I told him as he stared at me. I could tell he was getting mad, but I didn't know if his anger was toward me or my mother.