Chapter 4

Bounce out now if you get offended easily... just saying

I didn't know what to say. He wanted to be my daddy. The sound of that was appealing and I didn't know why. Maybe it was because I never had a daddy before. I wanted to talk about it, but he wouldn't remove his mouth from my body, so I could come up with a coherent thought.

"Oh Baby, I can't keep my mouth off your body. You are so sexy little girl, please tell me I can be your daddy. Just try it out, call me daddy," he said as he stuck his tongue down my throat.

"You really want that?" I asked taking a much needed breath. "I mean wouldn't that be weird? Would I call you that all the time or only when we are alone?" I knew I was babbling, but I was overly horny and knew he wanted an answer, I was just stalling.

"It would be anything but weird for me. It would be just in private, just for you and me." He was staring at me waiting for an answer. "Just try it, ask me to kiss you."

"Will you kiss me, please, Daddy?" We both smiled at how easy it was for me to say it.

"Of course, little girl," he said as he kissed me deeply. My legs were spread on each side of his hips and he was rubbing his cock up and down my wet folds. I wanted him inside me, needed it and he wouldn't go lower and enter me.

"Please, Daddy, I need you inside of me," I begged. He chuckled at me and nibbled on my nipple. I would say we were dry humping, but I was too wet to call it that. He moved his manhood away from me and replaced it with his finger. He moved two of his digits in and out of me, it felt heavenly, and I couldn't wait to feel his cock.

"I can't wait any longer," he said in a grunt-groan as he pulled his fingers out of me. "I need you Baby, this isn't going to last long. Tomorrow though, I will fuck that little mouth of yours and eat that pussy too," he said as his lips crashed to mine. "You ready?" All I could do was nod quickly. "Tell me you're ready."

"I'm ready," I say getting impatient.

"Don't get short with me," he said stopping all movement.

"No, don't stop. I'm sorry, please I just need you so badly," I said trying to pull him back to me.

"What do you call me when we are alone?"

"Daddy," I said bucking my hips up.

"I love it, say it again."

"You are my daddy," I said giving him my best smile.

"That's right because you are my little girl," he said leaning back over me giving me kisses all over my face.

I felt the head of his dick enter me and I moaned in pleasurable pain. He was the biggest I had ever had, and he was stretching me. Little by little he pushed more of himself into me. I could feel every inch of him. My breathing was labored and his thrusting was relentless, but I loved every minute of it.

"Oh Baby, you don't know how good you are making me feel. Mmm, I couldn't ask for a tighter pussy," he said as he picked up his pace. His hands wrapped all the way around each of my ankles, pushing them back toward my head, and his grip grew tighter.

"I'm gonna come," I said with a whimper.

"You're going to come for me, baby?"

"Yeah," I said in an almost whine.

"You want daddy to make you come?"

"Yes, Daddy, please," I said as my world came crashing down. My orgasm was strong and hard. I could feel the wetness on my thighs and his pelvis.

"Oh, yeah... FUCK," he yelled as I felt his come shoot inside of me. I had never felt that before and wanted even more. He let go of my ankles and fell on top of me. He put his face in the crook of my neck and I ran my fingers through his hair. I was fighting to keep my eyes open, I was so tired. He pulled out of me and then rolled over on to his back.