Chapter 163: Follow Me, de Libellules...

Start from the beginning

     Who's brave enough to act up while I'm away?

     But as unsettling as that was, there was another more disturbing notification right behind it. I was going back from most recent to least recent, so I saw only that, before realizing there were multiple requests from the earl behind it.

[An Appeal Has Been Filed]

     Just my luck...what wonderful timing. I clicked on it, seeing what he had to say. I'd turned off the [Emergency Summoning] button so he couldn't do that anymore, or the requesting an apostle for assistance. Therefore, to get anything done if it involved contacting me, he had to do it the slow way, which still ticked me off, seeing how I had to deal with him at all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Appeal By [Earl de Libellule]]

- Godchild of the Goddess of Ventures, Earl of the de Libellule Earldom, Transgressor [Earl de Libellule] has filed an appeal to the [Apostle of Order] on the grounds that one being selected for rehabilitative method "memory tapping" - [Magaris de Iruieville] - refuses to answer a summons. The earl wishes to teleport to where [Magaris de Iruieville] is.

[Recommendations]

• Send [Magaris de Iruieville] to [Earl de Libellule]'s location.
Send [Earl de Libellule] to [Magaris de Iruieville]'s location.

[Send [Magaris de Iruieville]] or [Send [Earl de Libellule]]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     "Hah...of course he does." And I had almost no doubt that he knew Magaris was staying with me, so he would poke his head around while he was there if she'd let him come.

     I pulled up his [List of Sentencing] to see how far he'd gotten. It was common sense to go in order of presentation, so it was natural that he'd reach Magaris before me. But still...why had I included Magaris at all? I didn't want to bring up any bad memories for her. I didn't know if the memory tapping would show her the memories again or just allow the earl to access them without her knowing. No, I hadn't really been in my right state of mind when putting that together, but couldn't I take it off...? Along with that "Conditional Redemptive Task."

     But there was no "edit" button when looking over the thing. I had a feeling that I'd only be able to do it if I put the [Apostle of Order] tag in my top title and main job, but there was no way I'd do that when I was finally enjoying some downtime with my siblings.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Five sessions of memory tapping (3/5 sessions done) - Due date: Zerlo 30th, 982 ŒU, 13:59:59

- Kyryn Badollo - understand how you trusted and were betrayed, and the effect the Church has on people. (1/1)
- Hera de Libellule - understand how your children were affected by the turbulent surroundings you contributed to. (1/1)
- Deena de Nedelin - understand how your servants endured under your negligence. (1/1)
- Magaris de Iruieville - understand how your actions can easily get those loyal to you into trouble, when you test that loyalty. (0/1)

- Firea-Madeline de Libellule - understand what Demon summoning truly is and how certain lines should not be crossed. (0/1)

• One session of third party emotional channeling (1/1 sessions done) - Due date: Zerlo 30th, 982 ŒU, 13:59:59