BTS REACTION TO YOU HAVING PCOS 🌹

Start from the beginning

YOONGI:

Yoongi would completely get scared seeing you crying non stop since hour arrival at home back from the hospital.

He hasn't really seen you sobbing so oftenly, he's always known the jolly y/n who instead makes people's day happy no matter how hard life might be for her..

"Y/n.. jagiya" he'd hold you by your shoulders seeing you shivering and trembling due to constant crying, "stop worrying please.. life is all about ups and downs. We've crossed so many barriers together and I'm sure we'll get past through this too"

HOSEOK:

"Sohye gave birth to twins"

That's one statement that you should have claimed with enthusiasm instead of almost letting it pass through your lips in dismay.. SHE'S YOUR SISTER AFTER ALL!

but as they say misery only finds a miserable company..

Yes you were feeling miserable of calling yourself an aunt, a sister, a wife who was being jealous of all those mother's out there who were very well healthy and fit to nurture a life made solely by them!

Your husband almost freezes at your statement since it came out so sad but realizing what you had just said, he smiles blabbering good wishes to her and the babies.

"That's a good thing.. was it a natural birth or-"

"It was natural.. everything went fine. She's fine, the babies are fine, the husband is fine.. everything is fine but my body" you cut him as you randomly blabber out your in grown frustration on him.

Hoseok looks at you confused at first but it doesn't takes him long as to what you were trying to infer..

He sits next to you on bed, sighing at how upset and harsh you've been with yourself lately.

"Jagiya.. stop hurting yourself so much. How will this work if my y/n blocks herself out like this, huh?" Caressing your hands and planting a kiss, he'd continue, "the doctor said it'll be difficult for us but not impossible, right.."