Home

AoT

The scouts came back from their expedition, but they encountered the female titan. Failed, they were walking all quiet not making a sound. "What a waste of money." "Well they failed like always." People yelled out negative things to the hurt scouts. Countless lives were lost, How can they be so negative. Christina looked around, "Tch, what's the point. We're just gonna live the rest of lives in these walls." One person said. Christina sighed then looked at Mia, "M-Mia don't start." Christina said. Mia was mad, how can people be like this. "We fight for them, people died because they want them to be free. And this is what we get?!" Mia yelled. Then Christina saw Levi with a man, and that was Petra's father.

She was hearing the conversation, she knew she was doing wrong but couldn't help. "I think she's just to young to get marry. Ha." Petra's father said nervously. Christina sighed, wait, was Levi supposed to marry Petra?! I mean her dad mentioned that to him, he was acting nervous around Levi, like how some fathers would to their daughters husbands. Levi didn't say anything, he just listen to Petra's father go on, not knowing he would never see his daughter ever again. Christina looked away, she wasn't jealous of Petra, she knew she liked him. She liked Levi as well, but she felt bad. If Levi was supposed to marry her then, she feels bad. She sighed and looked away, she didn't want to hear the part were Levi has to tell him his daughter is dead.

She looked around, "Wow, pretty girls like her shouldn't be in the scouts like that." A women said. "Tch." Was all Christina said, she jus because she's 'beautiful' doesn't mean she can't fight for freedom. Sure she wasn't free, but she wants people to be free, not just her. Mia then saw two kids smiling, something about that made her think. Then she remembered when her and Eren would watch the scouts come back and they would stand there and smile. Once everyone got back to HQ, "Hey Mia why don't we-, "Shut it Christina. I-I need to be alone." Mia said and walked off. Christina sighed, she's been like this ever since her father died. Christina understood why she needed space, after everything she saw.

Christina needed space as well, she walked back to her and Mia's dorm. She shut the door and slid down, she couldn't get the flat about Levi out of her head. She began to cry, he probably like her, no love Petra. And now she's gone, why was she crying. She didn't know, she got up and open the door. Then she went outside, she began to go to the secret garden she found a while back, not even Mia knew about it. She sat in the swing that was build a long time ago. She sighed, she remembered the blood, screams of people who fought for other people's freedom. As for Mia, she was walking the street, luckily she didn't have her uniform on or else people would criticize her. She sighed, why did she even do this? To get revenge on her father, because Christina joined, or Eren? The thought of Eren made her blush, she likes him.

She sat by the water fountain and kept her head in her knees. She began to cry, all those people she saw die. Was it worth it? Maybe those people on the streets were right, fighting was pointless. No. She couldn't let those people who never even seen a titan get to her. They don't know what it was like, seeing blood everywhere. The blood of a person you know fall on your face. They don't know what it was like, now do they. They don't know how to fight, they're all cowards. She sniffed and looked at the sky. Night was almost here, she began to walk back to HQ. Once she got back she saw everyone eating dinner, Sasha ran up to her. "Hey Mia! Captain Levi wants you and Christina in his office. He even called me, Connie, Eren, Mikasa, Armin, and Jean in his office too! I hope it isn't because I stoped that bread ha ha.." Sasha said nervously.

Mia nodded, then realized Christina wasn't with her. The last time she saw her was when she was being a bitch to her. "Hang on! I'll get her." Mia said and ran off. "WAIT ARE YOU GONNA FINISH YOUR FOOD!? CAUSE I WANT IT!" Sasha yelled. Mia ran to find Christina, she looked in the dorm, nothing, outside, nothing. She began to be scared, "CHRISTINA!" Mia yelled. She began to freak out until she heard coughing from behind her. "You're shivering, here take this." A familiar voice said. "I-I'm Okay." Christina said. "You're gonna get sick, is your head alright? You fell pretty high up." Levi said. Mia turned around and ran to Christina. She was all wet even Levi, "Christina!? Are you okay? What happen?!" Mia yelled. Christina sighed, "I'm okay, I just fell into some water." She said.

Mia knew that the closet place where there was water was the lake. "Christina! That was the lake and there was a cliff...wait did you jump?!" Mia asked. "No, I fell, it's okay Levi saved me." Christina said. Mia looked at Levi, he was dripping wet, "She's safe. Just get her I some warm water so she won't get sick." He said then walked off. Mia didn't know how to feel about him, he beat the shit out of Eren. But he saved one of the most precious things to her. She helped her friend walk, she took her inside. "You should get in some warm water. You'll get sick, and we don't want that to happen." Mia said. "Yeah." Christina said, Mia sighed, "Sorry for acting like a bitch." She said. "I'm not mad at you, I'm just thinking." Christina said.

Mia raised a eyebrow, "Really?" She asked. "Why did he save me?" Christina asked. "I don't know, what were you doing there?" Mia asked. "I was-" Christina coughed before finishing her sentence. "I'll get the water ready. You can tell me later." Mia said walking away. Christina took off her clothes and put a robe on. "It's ready." Mia said, Christina walked to the bathroom and shut the door. She took her robe off and went inside the tub. Warm water was just what she needed, she sniff a few times. Then she began to think again, "Why did her save me?" She asked

A few hours ago..

Christina got up from the swing and walked to a nearby cliff. There was a lake there, you can jump from the cliff and fall in the lake. Christina knew how to fight, but didn't know how to swim. She stood at the edge of the cliff and looked down. "You know it will hurt if you jump." Someone said behind her. She jumped and tuned around, "Huh? Of captain Levi!" She yelled as she placed her fist on her heart. He walked to her, she began to blush. "What's wrong?" He asked, "N-nothing. I was just thinking here." She said. "You fought in Trost, why are you acting like you just saw blood for the first time." He asked. "I don't know." She said, she didn't want to bring up the fact of Petra. "I don't think it's safe for you to be here, or anyone to be here actually." He said walking away. Christina nodded, but then she slipped but luckily she grabbed on the tip of the cliffs.

Levi turned around and quickly ran to her. "Hang on!" He yelled, "Can you swim?!" He asked. Christina was shaking in fear, "N-no Sir!" She yelled, "I don't have time for you to call me sir! Grab my hand." He Yelled. Christina reached her hand out to his but then her other hand stopped gripping the edge of the cliff then she fell. Levi's eyes grew wide, she fell into the water, he jumped in and fell into the water. He looked for her then found her, her grabbed her waist and went back to the surface. He gasped for air then placed her back on land. He looked at her, she wasn't breathing. "Christina!" He Yelled, he began to do CPR on her, mouth to mouth. Then she got up and stared coughing up water. "Ow..my head." She said.

He sighed, "You alright?" He asked. Christina took a deep breath, "Kinda.." she said. He picked her up bride style and carried her back to HQ, Christina blushed but was thankful he saved her. Why did he save her? "I can walk now." She said, she fell out of his grip and stood on her two feet. She stumbled a bit, Levi caught her. "You should get in warm water when we get back. You can get sick." He said. Christina nodded, "Thank you for saving me." She said. "No problem."

End of flashback..

Christina smiled, "He does have a heart."