Attack On Titan

Court episode....

Today was the day, were Eren will be killed or not killed. Christina and Mia stand by Mikasa and Armin. Mia was filled with sadness, guilt, and anxiety. Soon some scouts brought Eren in and handcuffed him to a pole. "Oh god." Christina mumbled to herself. Mia wanted to cry, she didn't want to see her friend like that. Soon the judge stared to speak, Christina nor Mia paid attention. But Christina saw someone in the Scouts area, he had grey eyes and black hair, he looked so serious. "Caption Levi?" She thought to herself, she looked at him for so long he noticed and looked at her. She quickly looked away, and sighed, her cheeks turn red a little. "Wait, why am I blushing?! I never met him before, nor have I spoken to him. I barley no him, but I heard he is very strong and loyal." She though to herself. Then she heard Mia gasped. She quickly poked at her then looked at Eren who was getting beat up by Levi. Christina's eyes grew wide then noticed how angry Mia looked. Mia's fist clenched together, "Wait! Mia-", "STOP IT! ALL OF YOU! EREN DOESN'T DESERVE TO DIE! HE SAVED ALL OF YOUR SORRY ASSES!" Mia yelled. Christina grabbed Mia's arm and held her back, everyone looked at them. Christina's face turn red from embarrassment, "Guards! Get her out of here!" The judge ordered. The two guards walked up to Mia and grabbed her, Christina followed them. "LET ME GO! YOU BITCH! I WONT FORGIVE YOU! DON"T HURT HIM! AGH LET ME GO YOU PERVERTS!" Mia yelled. Christina sighed and looked back, she saw Levi looking at her. She turned away, "I'm sorry, forgive her. She just...she just...she's just a bitch right now." Christina said, regretting what she said about her friend.

It was the only way Christina could have described Mia right now, a bitch. "HEY LET ME-WHOA!" Mia yelled as the guards threw Mia out of the building. Christina walked past the guards with a sad look, she looked up at them. "I'm sorry, please forgive me." She said to them. They looked at her and snickered, "Here kid" one of them said handing her some money, her eyes grew wide and open her hand and he put the money in it. "Go get yourself a outfit, you have a nice body to get any man. How about tonight you give me some, I'll pay you double." He said as he touched her lower back. her eyes grew wide, "FUCK YOU!" She said yelled then punched him, then threw his money at him and ran towards Mia. She was sitting on a stair step with her head down. "MIA!" Christina yelled as she sat down next to her. "Hey." Mia said quietly, "Mia, what's wrong?" Christian asked. "Oh I don't know, maybe because my friend is getting beat up in the court room by a...never mind. Why am I the one yelling I embarrassed you didn't I?" Mia said. "N-no! You didn't-", "Face it Christina! I did, I am so selfish." Mia said. "Why are you saying your selfish? Cause you are not selfish. I get that you want to protect Eren but sometimes you can't always protect the ones you love." Christina said, then she grabbed her bangs, "Tch, these bangs make me look like a little girl." She said.

Mia looked up at her, "What are you talking about?!" Mia asked. "I feel like I'm too nice to people. My whole life, people always saw me as that good girl. I always did what people told me to do, I never said no. Even if I got yelled at, I never yelled back or protected myself. And now, since I'm in the scouts, I'm not gonna be that good girl everyone back home knew. I am gonna fight back. No one is gonna hurt me, no one is gonna touch me, I am not gonna say yes to everyone to everything!" Christina yelled standing up. "Mia, I have to go." She said the ran off, "CHRISTINA!?" Mia yelled then tried to run after her. After a while Christina ended up back at the cabin were her and Mia slept. Christina felt tears running down her face, "Never let a man touch you Christina. Only let the one man yo love touch you! Don't be nice to everyone! Don't let anyone hurt you ever!" Words her mom said before she died were coming back to Christina. Then Christina grabbed the scissors and ran to the bathroom and locked the door. She looked in the mirror, and looked at her long hair with bangs. 'I-I...look like a five year old." She said to herself. She took the scissors and cut her bangs off, tears fell down her cheeks. Then she grabbed her hair, "No! I'm not a five year old." She said then cut her hair. She cut more and more off, then she looked in the mirror. Her once long blonde-brown hair was now short, it stopped by her jawline.

"I'm not a little girl." She said to herself, then knocking came from the door. "CHRISTINA! ARE YOU ALRIGHT!? OPEN THE DOOR!" Mia yelled. Then the door open reviling her short hair. Mia gasped, "W-what happened?" Mia asked, Christina stayed silent. "I'm not anyone's toy, I'm not a little girl." Christina said then walked away. She went outside, and sat in the ground. "What happen to Eren?" Christina asked, "He lived, he is living with Levi's Squad." Mia said. "Good, he'll be fine." Christina said, "Yeah he will." Mia said. "From this day forward, I am no one's toy. Watch out world! I will make you pay for the pain you made me feel." Christina though to herself. Then a chuckle came out of Christina's mouth, then she stared laughing. Mia looked at her, "C-Christina you alright?" She asked. Christina looked at her, "Mia, I am fine."